Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They only have the screen protector at this time. It sells for $19.95. But use coupon code summersale25 for a 25% discount. The total comes to $14.96 and you can get free shipping. Tax free, unless you live in AZ. I just ordered one.

http://phantomskinz.com/hptouchpad.aspx
    this is a great deal. I love phantomskinz but I had to buy skinomi since phantom was late to the game
    I too love the phantomskinz. I have tried all but the skinomi protectors and phantom is my fav. Doesn't the TouchPad need a screen protector?
    I would use one anyways, but I thought it had a scratch proof screen or something like that.
  4.    #4  
    Well, it does have Gorilla glass and you shouldn't need a screen protector. But for us anal-retentive types, a screen protector is a must have for any device, Gorilla glass or not. Gorilla glass is not scratch-proof, instead it is very scratch-resistant.
    Perfect timing. I have a small set of scratches on the screen.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jboucicaut View Post
    Doh!! Get that protector quick.
    Yeah, PhantomSkinz does a good job of covering up small scratches. It sucks, but I was so careful til tonight I guess...
    I went to the phantomskinz.com website and clicked on the HP touchpad link. I did this on my touchpad and the end result is it bets stuck in an infinite loop that never stops loading and re-loading the Gabe. Therefore I am going to have to use my laptop to order.

I sure wish they had the back and not just the front skin for sale.
    Last edited by erasef301; 07/10/2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Quote Originally Posted by jboucicaut View Post
    Does the glass screen scratch easily? I haven't got my touchpad yet and am wondering if I should get a protector right away.
    no, it does not scratch easily BUT its always great to have a screen for more scratch resistance, anti glare and anti fingerprints, smudges
    Since they do NOT offer the phantomskinz back (but only the front) for the Touchpad... Does anyone know if an iPad1 phantomskinz back would work? It may not be exact but I would think it would probably be pretty close.

Anyone else able to re-produce the website error I described in my post above?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    yes but its seems to be just another possible browser bug.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Looks like they now have the Full Body Kit and Matte Full body kit. Anyone know how the Matte body kit looks / functions? Any different, worse, better than the normal version?

Phantom Skinz |HP TouchPad, cell phone skins, screen protectors, cases, covers, shields, full body protection

Update: Found this thread which discussed some of the differences
    Phantom Skins Glossy-Matte
    Last edited by khue19; 07/13/2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: found more info
    Palm Pre 2 w/ Preware
    HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi
  14.    #14  
    I received my Phantom Skinz screen protector today. Now only if I had a TouchPad to apply it to. It will arrive tomorrow, thankfully.
    can anyone tell me if the dimensions are perfect. Skinomi is a little off
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    can anyone tell me if the dimensions are perfect. Skinomi is a little off
    Tomorrow I'll know if the screen dimensions are perfect or not.
    Does the clear skin reduce glare?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Also, on top of the 25% coupon code, they are automatically giving a two-for-one Internet deal automatically! See for Internet Special for details. For cellphones, gps, etc. not for Tablets unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Does the clear skin reduce glare?
    No. Not in the slightest bit.
    Sprint Love
    After watching the PhantomSkins installation video, how do you disconnect power from the Touchpad? Do you have to drain the battery before applying the skin and then leave it off the charger for 24 hours? This seems a bit excessive.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast