1.    #1  
    Amazon.com: Used and New: HP Touchstone Charging Dock

That's the best deal I have seen anywhere. I've searched both Bing and Google Shopping as well as deals websites. $66, no tax, free ship is unbeatable.
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Nice find.

Site does say it will ship in 2-4 weeks. So beware to those who want it now
  3.    #3  
    Ah, you're right. Sorry I forgot to put that in the OP. According to this post, others have been receiving their touchstones from Amazon very quickly when using Amazon Prime: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post3011071
    I ordered my TouchPad Touchstone and Case from Amazon last week and I received them yesterday, even when Amazon said that it wouldn't ship for a couple of weeks. I have Amazon Prime.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by manikor View Post
    I ordered my TouchPad Touchstone and Case from Amazon last week and I received them yesterday, even when Amazon said that it wouldn't ship for a couple of weeks. I have Amazon Prime.
    That's good news. I also have Amazon prime and ordered these items on Sunday, July 10. So I suppose I could get them as soon as Thursday, maybe. I haven't received any "items shipped" email from Amazon, though.
  6.    #6  
    Well, speaking of "items shipped" emails from Amazon, I just got one from them regarding the Touchstone. It just shipped. But my TouchPad case hasn't shipped yet.
    I ordered a Touchstone and a Case last week Wednesday. It just came today! And I don't have amazon prime. I got the cheaper one from Amazon directly, not from the other higher priced seller.

The touchstone is awesome, it charges crazy fast it seems like. And the case it really great too, exactly what I wanted. I do wish it had a magnet or something to keep it closed but I think it will be fine.
    Ordered my touchstone direct from HP, with the 15% off, with free next day delivery, yesterday. Using it now ;-)

My case I ordered from Amazon also arrived.

And so did my new George RR Martin book!
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    I realy wish Amazon.ca was half as good as Amazon.com. They feel like 2 completely different services.
    just ordered mine-thanks for the link
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    FYI... i brought a print out of the Amazon price to best buy and they matched the price!
    alson on amazon the keyboard is 58 free shipping if you sign up for there little free service that you can cancel in 30 days.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    FYI... i brought a print out of the Amazon price to best buy and they matched the price!
    Wow! That's unusual. Usually BB won't price match online retailers. Good job!
    You can sign up for an HP EPP account through Mastercard Market place today. They reduce the price for the TouchPad accessories by 5%. You can then use coupon codes to reduce the price further. I used LOGIC15 to get the Touchstone down to $60 and also linked through from Discover Shopping to hopefully get another 5% cash rebate.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    You can sign up for an HP EPP account through Mastercard Market place today. They reduce the price for the TouchPad accessories by 5%. You can then use coupon codes to reduce the price further. I used LOGIC15 to get the Touchstone down to $60 and also linked through from Discover Shopping to hopefully get another 5% cash rebate.
    Orion, you are the king of cheapskates. I envy you deeply. I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! Congrats on getting a good deal and thanks for letting others know about it.