Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #21  
    I think it depends on how you fold the back part, not that it was put the case wrong.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    I'm confused. There is only one way to put the touchpad in this case. It even has notches for the power and volume. If you put it in wrong, nothing works right. The home button is always on the right when using it as landscape (with the case). Why is this even a question? Who is using it another way in the case?
    Yeah, youre confused. Nobody is putting it in the wrong way. They are saying that the case, when used as a stand, only allows you to position it in one direction (which have showed is false) and that presents a problem when playing videos in fullscreen bcuz the videos play in one o
    position...with the home button on the right.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I think it depends on how you fold the back part, not that it was put the case wrong.
    How can the back part be folded any other way than the correct way? Believe me.. I've sat here like an ***** and tried. My wife keeps looking at me like I've gone mad. I can't get the back to do anything but what its intended purpose is... cover the glass and fold into two angled stands. I've made some cool looking origami shapes out of it but that is about it.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Yeah, youre confused. Nobody is putting it in the wrong way. They are saying that the case, when used as a stand, only allows you to position it in one direction (which have showed is false) and that presents a problem when playing videos in fullscreen bcuz the videos play in one o
    position...with the home button on the right.
    I guess I'm missing something completely obvious here but why is this a bad thing? Do some people prefer the home button on the left for some reason? If so... umm, why, other than out of some anal retentiveness (not trying to be insulting, I just don't know of another way to put it)
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    How can the back part be folded any other way than the correct way? Believe me.. I've sat here like an ***** and tried. My wife keeps looking at me like I've gone mad. I can't get the back to do anything but what its intended purpose is... cover the glass and fold into two angled stands. I've made some cool looking origami shapes out of it but that is about it.
    Seriously...

    I posted pics earlier in this thread

    The flap can be folded 4 ways (essentially the same two ways but in each landscape position). Go back & look at my earlier post.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  6. #26  
    BMIC50 - Yes, I saw the pics. You posted 2 pics of exactly what the case is meant to do. I'm not sure why this is something new. Even the instructions it comes with shows essentially your two pics with it in two different angled positions. Both angles are just that.. angles. The home button is always on the right. Why is this a problem?
  7. #27  
    Also, BMIC50, you realize I AM folding the stand EXACTLY as you have in those pictures (I assumed everyone already knew it supported two viewing angles). My issue is why people (including yourself) mentions the home button always being on the right is somehow a problem?

    EDIT: I went back and re-read all these posts again and I mis-understood your original post. I thought you were also complaining about the home button only being on the right WHILE also showing pictures of it being on the right in its correctly folded position. I was confused to say the least. I have however, figured out now how someone could have folded the flap differently and flipped it over to have the home button on the left. It's a bit of a head scratcher to see how this would have been assumed to work but at least my eyes have been opened!
    Last edited by mattbrad2; 07/13/2011 at 10:42 PM.
  8. #28  
    Glad you got it figured out. I tried to help the OP since they did not read the manual that came with it, kinda like you didnt read the posts! Lol!
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
  9. #29  
    This is just another thing to add to the reasons why it would be nice for a patch (or HP) to fix it so full screened anything could rotate w/ the accelerometer.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions