Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Anyone buy a case from here? HP TouchPad Cases

Looks like a custom shop and their specialty is just TouchPad cases.
    Not liking the look of those.

They are different though.....I will give them that.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    The build quality looks sub-par after checking out the photos. The corners aren't wrapped tightly or glued down sufficiently and in some pics there are bubbles and lumps on the inside of the cases. Seems very cheap while trying to charge a premium.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhavar View Post
    The build quality looks sub-par after checking out the photos. The corners aren't wrapped tightly or glued down sufficiently and in some pics there are bubbles and lumps on the inside of the cases. Seems very cheap while trying to charge a premium.
    I agree. Great idea, poor execution.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I emailed asking them if it worked with the TouchStone charger on the 8th. As of right now, there has been no reply.

If they don't reply to a simple question, I'm not sure I want to order from them. I'll give them a few more days, they may be on vacation.
    I did get a reply from casemytablet.com. They said the the touchpad will charge in the case. They are also submitting some to be reviewed.

I went ahead an ordered one. I'll post my own review once it arrives.