Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Does this fit the TouchPad in its case?
    look at OP pic above, the HP TouchPad in it's own case and keyboard are under the same two straps.
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 07/11/2011 at 09:17 PM.
    I see pandas.
    My case shipped today from California. It should be here on Friday.
    Mine just arrived, very nice. I have a few of their Grid-Its that I use for other things and they've held up well.

Sweet find joe.s
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Mine just arrived, very nice. I have a few of their Grid-Its that I use for other things and they've held up well.

Sweet find joe.s
    When the pre-release was announced 6/19, I tracked down the precise measurements and ordered the case before receiving the TP and accessories. I knew the keyboard was going to be a snug fit. I'm glad it works for you.
    I received mine the other day and I have a generic neoprene sleeve for my TP. It does seem to slide around a bit more then I would like under the straps. I do not have the keyboard so it is in there by itself. I am thinking of putting the TP in the side section but am a bit concerned about the accessories hitting it when closed. I am sure I will figure something out.

Either way, I do like the case quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonepat11 View Post
    I received mine the other day and I have a generic neoprene sleeve for my TP. It does seem to slide around a bit more then I would like under the straps. I do not have the keyboard so it is in there by itself. I am thinking of putting the TP in the side section but am a bit concerned about the accessories hitting it when closed. I am sure I will figure something out.
    If you have the HP Touchpad case, it came with a piece of foam filler. That works for me.
    joe_s likes this.
    I got mine today. Maybe Amazon sent the wrong model, because what I got certainly isn't a hard side case. It says CNS345 on the packaging, but it's more of a "squishy side" case than a rigid hard case.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    I got mine today. Maybe Amazon sent the wrong model, because what I got certainly isn't a hard side case. It says CNS345 on the packaging, but it's more of a "squishy side" case than a rigid hard case.
    Mine is the same way. I would call it hard"ish" side case. Eiter way, I still like the functionality of the case.
    this is what I was looking for. Any other alternatives before I pull he trigger on this one?
    After using the Cocoon daily now for a few weeks, I can say it's a great case!

It fits either TP+Keyboard, or 2 TP's under the straps. Plus, TP wall charger, TP Touchstone, and Pre wall charger.

CON: it's so small compared to a laptop bag, it kinda feels like I'm carrying a murse...
    I see pandas.
    Is there any other configuration that you guys can figure out where you can store the TP somewhere else instead of together with the keyboard under the straps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Is there any other configuration that you guys can figure out where you can store the TP somewhere else instead of together with the keyboard under the straps?
    the keyboard can be slipped into the inside pouch instead of under the straps.
    I see pandas.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12