1. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Any1 have feedback on this product?

Padlette

Ive got one on order and will provide info on it in a few days . . . basically it slips on the tPad and provides a way to 'hold' it secure during use. The main page even has the tPad front and center or the products . . . it doesnt show the tPad in the video, but glad to see they atleast put the HP product on the front page !

thankx for feedback in advance ~
  2. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    after 1/2 day of use, I can recommend this for any1 that would like to be able to comfortably hold their tPad one handed. The product is made out of silicone and goes on/comes off very quickly, yet provides good stability. It 'may' give a little protection when you sit your tPad down, but I certainly would not consider it much protection. In case any1 is wondering it will not charge on the touchstone w/ the padlette on. (removal literally takes one second)

I would recommend this product. My $.02 . . hope it helps.

P.S. I purchased via amazon and the product arrived in 2 days to the east coast of USA - total was $19.99
  3. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    - couple of Q's
    I rec'd via PM (paraphrased)

1) does the padlette fit tightly? ---- YES, its snug, but goes on and can be removed very easily. Snug enough you can hold the tablet in all directions with no concern of it falling out of the padlette
    2) am I concerned about it scratching the tPad? --- NO, I dont think the silicon will mar the finish unless something got under the silicon padlette (dirt, sand, etc...)
    3) can you tell its on from a distance? I have the black padlette and from across the room you don't even notice it, up close yes. I saw there are several colors to choose from so Im sure the fluorescent one stands out quite a bit.

I've not seen these in stores and never paid attention to any of their adverstising, but think its a good product for our beloved tPad !