Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    My case moved up its arrival dates yesterday and today it shipped. anyone else? from Amazon.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/06/2011 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo in title
    i thought your case chipped!
    LOL... me too!

<typo fixed in title>
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Hopefully me too. I got an email yesterday from Amazon that my case, which was scheduled to ship last week of July, would be delivered approx next Monday, but as of this moment it has not yet physically shipped.
    I got nothin'. Still scheduled for the end of the month. On the plus side, TouchPad is currently "Out for Delivery". But since it is being delivered by UPS, I'll most likely beat it home.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... me too!

<typo fixed in title>
    haha, thanks bud.

---------------------------

Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case"
    Previous estimated arrival date: July 21 2011 - August 03 2011
    New estimated arrival date: July 08 2011
    My case and touchstone haven't changed estimated arrival date, yet. I ordered on July 1st when I couldn't get teh accessories locally and my anticipated arrival date is somewhere in the July 25, 2011 - August 9, 2011 window. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the case ships early, especially considering that it will most likely be coming from about 5 miles away from my house.
    Yup! My Touchstone dock and case ordered from Amazon were supposed to be delivered 07/25 - 08/09, but they just moved it up to 07/12 - 07/15!! Seriously cannot wait to get the Touchstone.
    "HP Touchstone Charging Dock"
    Previous estimated arrival date: July 19 2011 - July 27 2011
    New estimated arrival date: July 08 2011 - July 11 2011
    Sprint Love
    i got my case from amazon yesterday, its an okay rubber case. i like the snug fit, but wonder how snug will it be if you have to pull tp out to use the touchdock every time. eek.

my touchdock is out for delivery, should be home tonight.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Received my case from Amazon yesterday, arrived a few minutes before my TouchPad, perfect timing
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i got my case from amazon yesterday, its an okay rubber case. i like the snug fit, but wonder how snug will it be if you have to pull tp out to use the touchdock every time. eek.

my touchdock is out for delivery, should be home tonight.
    The case is supposed to work on the dock..
    My case and dock arrived yesterday! But my TP won't be here till Saturday. THE AGONY!!

I must say, the dock is very nice. I reserve judgment on the case until I have it on the TP, but the rubbery quality is pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see how well the case works with the buttons. I noticed that in some places, the rubber covers the buttons, and in other places it doesn't.

One big thing I did notice is that the case seems to cover the speaker area? Is that right? Anyone have the case installed, and can verify??
    Last edited by Saltcreep; 07/06/2011 at 12:15 PM.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltcreep View Post
    The case is supposed to work on the dock..
    this. you shouldent have to take it out to use it on the dock.
    Quote Originally Posted by dajlol77 View Post
    Yup! My Touchstone dock and case ordered from Amazon were supposed to be delivered 07/25 - 08/09, but they just moved it up to 07/12 - 07/15!! Seriously cannot wait to get the Touchstone.
    I have the same original delivery dates. Every time my email notification goes off on my Pre-, I jump to it to see if it is a message from Amazon. No change yet, but you give me hope.
    dajlol77 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltcreep View Post
    My case and dock arrived yesterday! But my TP won't be here till Saturday. THE AGONY!!

I must say, the dock is very nice. I reserve judgment on the case until I have it on the TP, but the rubbery quality is pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see how well the case works with the buttons. I noticed that in some places, the rubber covers the buttons, and in other places it doesn't.

One big thing I did notice is that the case seems to cover the speaker area? Is that right? Anyone have the case installed, and can verify??
    Case only covers the speakers when the screen protector flap is closed. When it's folded back or used as a stand the speakers are open.

By the way as mentioned elsewhere the Tpad charges on the touchstone with the flap folded back no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    I have the same original delivery dates. Every time my email notification goes off on my Pre-, I jump to it to see if it is a message from Amazon. No change yet, but you give me hope.
    I'm surprised you didn't try the Fry's in Castleton. Picked up both a Touchstone and what appeared to be their last case this weekend.

Not the deal Amazon was running but I lasted 2 days plugging in the charger before I had to track down a Touchstone. I've become spoiled.
    my amazon case says "out for delivery" :-D
    We went out of town for the 4th and I couldn't make it up to Castleton before we left. I would make the 45 minute drive to get a case now, though. I am a little paranoid to leave the house with it, lest it get damaged before the case can arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    my amazon case says "out for delivery" :-D
    Mine too. The touchstone arrived yesterday and the tablet should be delivered today. Not bad for free shipping.
    amazon shipments for me (ordered 6/27):

TP 32GB to be delivered today, as originally scheduled.
    TP Case to be delivered today, earlier than originally scheduled.

TP TS to be delivered Fri/Mon, earlier than originally scheduled.

Hope UPS hurries up, I was waiting for my lunch break to unbox and setup, and I'm getting hungry!
    I see pandas.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast