Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By alfaverde
  • 1 Post By mlkmade
  1.    #1  
    When I set the TouchPad on the Touchstone charger, the device begins to charge but it doesn't go into Exhibition mode. Anyone else see this? I thought this was default? There doesn't seem to be a setting where you can turn this feature on/off when set on Touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    When I set the TouchPad on the Touchstone charger, the device begins to charge but it doesn't go into Exhibition mode. Anyone else see this? I thought this was default? There doesn't seem to be a setting where you can turn this feature on/off when set on Touchstone.
    Is the device on or off when you place it on the Touchstone?

If on, it will not go into Exhibition mode until it goes to "sleep" or you power it down. If it is already powered down it will immediately go into Exhibition.
    Felipe, jblank and Ionotropic like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfaverde View Post
    Is the device on or off when you place it on the Touchstone?

If on, it will not go into Exhibition mode until it goes to "sleep" or you power it down. If it is already powered down it will immediately go into Exhibition.
    yeah this. i just got the touchdock and found this to be the case. once it goes to sleep exhibition comes on. or you can turn it off first.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Dig This....

Exhibition Mode will NOT work on the Touchpad if the USB connector end is UP or to the LEFT.

It works fine if the connection is on the BOTTOM or RIGHT.
  5.    #5  
    thanks y'all. my pad wasn't asleep yet. all good. the odd thing was that the very first time I placed it on the Touchstone it went right into Exhibition Mode. Can't wait for more apps to leverage this.

Time to close this one mods. thx again all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    thanks y'all. my pad wasn't asleep yet. all good. the odd thing was that the very first time I placed it on the Touchstone it went right into Exhibition Mode. Can't wait for more apps to leverage this.

Time to close this one mods. thx again all.
    yeah this happened to me too, and like you thought that was how it was suppoes to work. I eve got a ding sound.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    yeah this happened to me too, and like you thought that was how it was suppoes to work. I eve got a ding sound.
    me too..

It autostarted the minute I put it in, the first time. Never since.

only the sleep method works now..

Curious
    Liski likes this.
    How long does it take to go into sleep mode? When on the touchstone it doesn't seem go go into sleep mode.

Also if you have two touchstones how do you program different modes for each?
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkmade View Post
    me too..

It autostarted the minute I put it in, the first time. Never since.
    only the sleep method works now..
    Curious
    Same here. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the preware speed patches?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan87500 View Post
    How long does it take to go into sleep mode? When on the touchstone it doesn't seem go go into sleep mode.

Also if you have two touchstones how do you program different modes for each?
    You can customize how long the screen takes to go to sleep in the Screen and Lock settings. As far as your second question, I don't think the Touchpad can tell one touchstone apart from another, so I think you're out of luck there.