1.    #1  
    If any of you have a Tuesday Morning nearby, check in there soon. Mine had a bluetooth keyboard with case designed for the iPad1 ... for only $50! I got one and I'm making it work for my new iPad2 (where you put the device is a touch big but I put some foam in there to make it work.) I'm guessing it could easily be made to work with a Touchpad.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    huh? What do you mean tuesday morning? Was is the name of ure case?
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Tuesday Morning is the name of a store.
    my old roommate is a general manager for that store. The customers are laughable and they mostly sell junk with an occasional kitchen item which will either be missing a critical component or stop working in short order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcmandan View Post
    my old roommate is a general manager for that store. The customers are laughable and they mostly sell junk with an occasional kitchen item which will either be missing a critical component or stop working in short order.
    Thanks. I'm one of those laughable customers.
  6.    #6  
    Tuesday Morning is a discount/overstock store. Yes, they have a lot of crap for sale, but if you hunt you'll find some good bargains. They usually have some decent stuff designed for technology that's one generation behind. In this case (pun intended) since the Touchpad is about the same size as the gen 1 iPad, it might be a good thing. I've been using the bluetooth keyboard and case with my iPad2 and it works perfectly if you can get past the problem of the sleeve for the device being a little bit big.