Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I called all of the touchpad retailers in my area, no one has the accessories. Has anyone got theirs yet ? On a similar note, HP is selling the accessories with free next business day shipping and you have the option to get saturday(tomorrow!) for another $26 fyi.
    the only accessories ive found is o e charger at a walmart. I would love a case right now.
    Amazon just delivered my TouchPad TS charger half hour ago. I got all giddy when I saw the UPS man walking up to my door, thought it might be my TouchPad being delivered.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I got my charger and case this morning. I can take pics if anybody wants. I ordered off of amazon a couple of days ago and it said delivery expected tues. Nice surprise. Just wish my touchpad would get here soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyvt View Post
    I got my charger and case this morning. I can take pics if anybody wants. I ordered off of amazon a couple of days ago and it said delivery expected tues. Nice surprise. Just wish my touchpad would get here soon.
    HP case or off brand case? Amazon says my HP TouchPad case will not arrive until July 5th.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    HP case or off brand case? Amazon says my HP TouchPad case will not arrive until July 5th.
    Nope its the HP case. It came with my charger in the same box.
    It also has a nice little HP logo on the front cover.

I too received my HP TouchPad Case and Touchstone from Amazon today. Ordered the TouchPad from HP this morning.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    lol, crap ! I had preordered the case and ts from amazon day 1 of preorder, but then I got those stupid emails that had them being delivered like mid july or later. So I cancelled hoping to buy them @ bb launch day, womp womp. So I forked out more $ and HP Is delivering them to me tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure they are great! I'm actually hiding my touchpad now, so that my friends only see it when its on the TS in exhibition mode on facebook when they come here
    using iPad1 case! No accessories in Atl.
    Quote Originally Posted by fellowman39047 View Post
    using iPad1 case! No accessories in Atl.
    How does it fit?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Amazon just delivered my TouchPad TS charger half hour ago. I got all giddy when I saw the UPS man walking up to my door, thought it might be my TouchPad being delivered.
    you should water that plant!
    i've just got back from bestbuy and walmart. When I asked for touchpad accessories the bestbuy employee asked "which touchpad?" and pointed in the direction of the android tablets. so I knew I wasnt going to get anywhere with him. After searching through the isles I came to the conclusion there werent any. Next I went to walmart where there was absolutely nothing that would hint that the touchpad existed. I'm so glad I bought mine at newegg which I'll probably buy the accessories I need from now on.
    I checked on Fry's website (Fry's Home Electronics | Computer Parts & Accessories, Software, Games, TVs, Cameras - Frys.com) to check on availabilty in stores in my area. Found two Fry's that had what I needed (ironically, the one near me that I kept checking at physically didn't have them yet). Drove right over and picked up the HP branded TouchPad and case.
    This morning, after a delicious brunch, my wife and I went over to a nearby BestBuy to buy a case. Nope, no accessories had arrived yet. We did a small bit of calling around; BestBuy, Walmart, Costco; none had any accessories.

So, I wound up dumping $20 for a pretty nice little Targus leather cover at Office Max.

LOL - my wife said, as she was stuffing her new Nook into her purse: "You need a man-bag!" Sure enough, at Office Max, they have these hipster man-bags for iPads that you sling over your shoulder.

Yeah, if I were in my 20's I could prolly pull off the look. =)
    I can't find a charger, and none of the 3rd party accessories for tablets will work, advice!?
    I got the charger @ Frys (since I had a 10$ gift card). The Folio and Keyboard are on order (they said July 9th) from BB so I could use both of my 10% off coupons! All on BB's 18 month no interest financing - (I hope I have some money in 18 months!)
    No cases at retail in San Jose. Frys showed them available on-line by they're sold out. San Jose has five Touchstones and a few chargers. Sunnyvale has a couple of Touchstones and a charge. Campbell has four keyboards.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dan Donovan