Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes
  1. w0z
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I was simply using the same terminology you were using, which made it seem you didn't understand what you are now saying.
    I only said "memory". You misconstrued that to mean "Lion memory". As the article states there are 2 memory issues...battery memory which is not an issue but digital memory is. My advice to completely discharge every month or so is consistent with the article's recommendation of every 30 recharges.
    semantics
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3. w0z
    precision
    precision, would have been making your original post, or at least your next reply precise so we wouldn't have to waste all this time discussing semantics when clearly you were saying the same thing I was, but you didn't want to clearly state that in your original post or original response to my post
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123