1.    #1  
    I was checking out accessories on Amazon for the Touchpad and saw a 3rd party case. Looked cool and as I read, I saw this typo.(emphasis added)

Technical Details
    Specifically designed for the HP Touchpad
    Easy to slide your iPad into place and keep it secured.
    Internal supporting bands for extra protection.
    Light, thin compact design
    Includes repositionable velcro divider to hold the HP Touchpad upright.

And it continues down the page:

The CaseCrown Hard Case for the HP Touchpad provides the best protection! It is durable and light weight, allowing for easy travel and convenience. The exterior is made from hard material while the interior is lined with felt to protect your iPad. There are four corner internal straps that will hold your iPad tablet in place, even when you use it. A Velcro repositionable divider to hold the iPad upright. Protect your iPad with this Hard Case!

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Hard Case (Black) for the HP TouchPad: Electronics
    Quote Originally Posted by tbonepat11 View Post
    I was checking out accessories on Amazon for the Touchpad and saw a 3rd party case. Looked cool and as I read, I saw this typo.(emphasis added)

Technical Details
    Internal supporting bands for extra protection.
    Light, thin compact design
    Includes repositionable velcro divider to hold the HP Touchpad upright.

And it continues down the page:

The CaseCrown Hard Case for the HP Touchpad provides the best protection! It is durable and light weight, allowing for easy travel and convenience. The exterior is made from hard material while the interior is lined with felt to protect your iPad. There are four corner internal straps that will hold your iPad tablet in place, even when you use it. A Velcro repositionable divider to hold the iPad upright. Protect your iPad with this Hard Case!

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Hard Case (Black) for the HP TouchPad: Electronics
    Looks like "Replace All" didn't quite work...
    we will be getting lots of these, since the TP is roughly same size as ipad 1, and 3rd party man. Are going to try offloading stuff they have
    I bet all the holes are the same on the case as well, or the duct tape the extra ones closed.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Notice the photos have it holding an iPad not a TouchPad also.
    At least it will be available at launch!
    This is completely pathetic, Best Buy did it too. If you search for the Folio Case for HP Touchpad, and click 'more pictures' under the first one, the captions say 'iPad sold seperately' for every picture.

Yes Best Buy, you're right. The iPad would be sold seperately, because they're not compatable...at all.

Best Buy Case Picture
    Also, the mobile version of Amazon lists the Touchpad OS as Windows XP Tablet Edition.
    i was going to create a new thread for my question but since this product is posted here I'll ask my question and see what i get.

do you guys think that this hard case will be able to hold the touchpad while it is in the HP case? I'd like to get both but not sure if the touchpad can be in the HP case inside this one too.