Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    So last sun when I ordered my touchpad I decided to order the accessories from Amazon because the price was better. Well I got a email update today on the case.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on June 19 2011:
    "HP Case for HP TouchPad (FB343AA#AC3)"
    Estimated arrival date: July 14 2011 - August 01 2011
    I hope thats not true but time will tell. They haven't updated any info on the touchstone yet.
    Just got mine too:
    Estimated arrival date: July 13 2011 - July 25 2011
    Nothing for the Touchstone yet.
    That's consistent with the order dates that HP is showing people who directly order the case from HP - my delivery date is July 10, 2011
    Amazon email last night places my case at 15th-17th.

I guess this means retail stores won't have them on launch day like many of us had hoped. Even if they did, Amazon's price on the touchstone destroys msrp.
    I got between the 13th and 25th too.
    I ordered one today and then canceled 1 minute later when I saw that shipping date. It sucks to be without a case for 3 weeks. Ridiculous. Hopefully we can get a case on day 1 from regular stores.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i got confirmation for the touchstone. free delivery option. getting it between july 15 and 30

i think there was a delay in shipping for accesories because they hate a late change to dimensions of the pad. i dont think u will find any popular accessory until a week or two after launch
    Last edited by ijip; 06/23/2011 at 11:28 PM.
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Just got my Touchstone shipping update, grouped now with the case and added a day.

Estimated arrival date: July 13 2011 - July 26 2011
    I just ordered my Touchstone from Amazon and it shows July 20th - August 1st.. why is mine so much later than everyone else's?

I'm still able to cancel this up until it actually ships right? So if it were to be in stores sooner than later I could buy it in store and then cancel this?

That's what I'm hoping to do anyways. I'd like to have the TS on the first day, I'm not too worried about the case or anything. But I'd like to have a screen protector, I'll be buying that from phantomskinz though.
    Sprint Love
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I just ordered my Touchstone from Amazon and it shows July 20th - August 1st.. why is mine so much later than everyone else's?
    I have Amazon Prime, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm still able to cancel this up until it actually ships right? So if it were to be in stores sooner than later I could buy it in store and then cancel this?
    I think you can cancel up until the order status reads "being prepared for shipment" or something like that.
    I also have amazon prime.

And great, thanks for the second answer.
    Sprint Love
    Maybe Amazon only expects to have a certain quantity available at first? And since you just submitted an order for it, your order happens to fall after that cut off?
    Quote Originally Posted by k7brown View Post
    Maybe Amazon only expects to have a certain quantity available at first? And since you just submitted an order for it, your order happens to fall after that cut off?
    Yea, that could be true. I guess I should have ordered it earlier and just canceled it if I got it in stores. I guess it's not a huge deal. I don't absolutely NEED the touchstone right away. I still can charge it without it. haha
    Sprint Love
    I just received an email from Amazon saying that the new estimated arrival date for the touchstone is July 5th, and the status is "shipping soon". I haven't received anything about the case yet.
    Last edited by danh35; 06/28/2011 at 10:47 PM.
    Nice danh35! When did you order yours? I haven't seen anything and I ordered the day it became available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Nice danh35! When did you order yours? I haven't seen anything and I ordered the day it became available.
    I ordered on June 18.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Dang I ordered mine the 19th but no updates yet.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    From Amazon with 2 day shipping:
    Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

Previous estimated arrival date: July 13 2011 - July 25 2011
    New estimated arrival date: July 05 2011
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Ok so I changed my shipping from standard to 2-day shipping. It changed the date estimate to July 5th.
    Mine hasn't changed yet.. But I did just order the other day.

Has anyone who ordered recently gotten a date change?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast