1.    #1  
    Any word a camera connection kit so one can hook their camera to the touchpad.
    That would be really nice!! I wonder how many kinds of connectors there are. I'm thinking many must use USB. Now I'll have to go home and check my camera. I'm sure software would be needed too.
    If the TouchPad could accept USB drives than you could use a lot of cameras.
    I'm willing to bet that a future software update will involve Touch-to-Share that will allow for seamless transferring of photo's taken on a webOS phone to the TouchPad for editing and uploading to various websites.
    I think the Touch-to-Share opportunities are only just scratching the surface with website sharing. But rather than Bluetooth data transfers I think HP may already be looking at the new Wi-Fi Direct protocol for faster data transfers. Why do I think this? Just look at HP's new Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse that uses Wi-Fi Direct to connect to a laptop. Again a new technology that is only just scratching the surface.

HP ships $50 WiFi Mobile Mouse, gives your Bluetooth radio a break -- Engadget
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i agree...
    HP is going a step forward though. i know they said they are looking into releasing the api to devs. if that happens then we could really see nice innovations coming out~!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downtime500 View Post
    I'm willing to bet that a future software update will involve Touch-to-Share that will allow for seamless transferring of photo's taken on a webOS phone to the TouchPad for editing and uploading to various websites.
    I think the Touch-to-Share opportunities are only just scratching the surface with website sharing. But rather than Bluetooth data transfers I think HP may already be looking at the new Wi-Fi Direct protocol for faster data transfers. Why do I think this? Just look at [url='s new Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse [/url] that uses Wi-Fi Direct to connect to a laptop. Again a new technology that is only just scratching the surface.

[url= ships $50 WiFi Mobile Mouse, gives your Bluetooth radio a break -- Engadget[/url]
    It would be cool if that mouse could be used for the TouchPad.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Anyone know how it is possible to connect my camera to my TP while traveling (without having a laptop)?
    Eye-Fi needs to make an app for webOS. That Eye-Fi card worked flawlessly with my xoom and I would love it for my TP.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    The touchpad would need USB host mode and drivers to connect to cameras or flash drives. Seeing as how android just finally added this, I wouldn't hold my breath on the touchpad getting it.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I figured out my solution will be to get an Eye-Fi sd card and use the ios app for my ipod touch. Easiest solution going forward will be to port android onto the TP so I can just download the android eye-fi app. I love webos (still using sprint pre) but no one is going to make any useful apps for it. (angry birds doesn't count).