Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was cheking to pre-order the TouchPad on FutureShop (Canada) when I saw that they are selling the TouchStone for 159.99$ !!!

Did someone know if it's a mistake or is it the real price? Because if so, I'm so not buying this!

HP Touchpad Charging Dock (FB339AA) : Autres accessoires pour Tablette - Future Shop
    Last edited by vince400; 06/20/2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: update
    Ya I really hope this is a mistake, along with the case being priced at $80!

If if it's real, gonna have to buy it off ebay!
    Can't imagine the US version is different than the Canada version. Why not order the TouchStone off Amazon at $66 USD?
  4.    #4  
    I think it's sadly not a mistake: Best Buy is also selling the TouchStone for 160$ !!

HP Touchpad Charging Dock (FB339AA) : Autres accessoires de tablettes - Best Buy Canada

That price is ridiculous, especially if USA can have it for 80$

Seriously, I was very excited for the TouchPad at the beggining of the month but everyday I am disappointed by HP...
    I saw one somewhere online today for $66. I thought it was on Amazon but now i can't find it. Maybe it was best buy, i'll keep looking.

Here it is:
    http://www.amazon.com/HP-Touchstone-...bosnation0e-20
    Heh, wow that is really ridiculous, although I have to wonder if that price was set by HP, or if Amazon and Best Buy decided to charge that much for their Canadian customers.

Guess you guys are gonna have to take a trip south of the border. Take that vacation you've been putting off and buy Touchpad+accessories.
    i noticed that price which is ridiculous so i ordered it from amazon until they jack the price up.
    just bought one from amazon! Thanks for the tip
    Did you guys order them from the US Amazon site?
    Everything's cheaper in the US.
    In Europe we pay the same prices, but in euro. It's the same with Apple hardware.
    Gotta love the way we eventually pick up the tax tab for all territories.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    In Europe we pay the same prices, but in euro. It's the same with Apple hardware.
    love the signature!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by misasi View Post
    i noticed that price which is ridiculous so i ordered it from amazon until they jack the price up.
    Are living in Canada? Because when I try to order I have the message:
    "HP Touchstone Charging Dock USB Docking Station FB339AA#ABA cannot be shipped to the selected address."

If someone know how to buy it please let me know. I would like to have it when I will buy my TouchPad on July 15th, but I don't want to pay 160$ for it.
    yeah, dont know how they can think they are going to get away with that. Though I guess since the original touchstone still costs 80 from Bell.....

Precentral. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open a store north of the border.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    This is not because of taxes, because most things are only slightly more expensive. This is.. not sure what the hell it is, but It's not taxes.
    Our dollar is worth more now and we still manage to get shafted. Was likely going to be picking up a touchpad on my next trip south of the border, might just have to get my touchstone and case at that same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by vince400 View Post
    "HP Touchstone Charging Dock USB Docking Station FB339AA#ABA cannot be shipped to the selected address."

If someone know how to buy it please let me know. I would like to have it when I will buy my TouchPad on July 15th, but I don't want to pay 160$ for it.
    You'll need a US shipping address.
    They will be on ebay soon enough. Just another example of how Best Buy and Futurecrap tries to rip us off. They are too stupid to realize that there are other ways of getting the accessories without getting bent over and raped by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by vince400 View Post

Isn't the Canada post office on strike right now? Maybe that has something to do with it?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I just clicked your link and it came up as $79.99. Maybe they caught the error?
    Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I just clicked your link and it came up as $79.99. Maybe they caught the error?
    Oh thank god, i was gonna be peeved if we had to pay more for both the TouchPad and Double on the accessories!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast