1.    #1  
    So apparently Amazon is already out of stock of the TouchStone charging dock?

Amazon.com: HP Touchstone Charging Dock USB Docking Station FB339AA#ABA: Electronics
    I dont think its ever been in stock, and is the reason its out of stock.
    It says "not in stock"

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    You can still order it.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Maybe its a soft launch for accessories.
    I'm just glad it's under MSRP, $80 for it is ridiculous, $66 is starting to approach reasonable.
    According to Best Buy and a HP pre-order rep that called me today, the touchstone dock isn't coming out until July 12th...
    Hm, looks like I will have to get some sort of invisibleshield for the touchpad then.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Ignoring the semantics of "in-stock", "not in-stock", etc, what's really compelling is the price.
    As mentioned earlier, the original $80 price was plain ridiculous (though in the end, I'd probably still get it) but their sale price is right on target -IMO. $60 would've been perfect!

I have it on my wish list, hoping it becomes available soon enough.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Carioca_FL[/B];2997338]
    I guess i'm not the only portuguese speaker webos lover here...

Paulista_TX
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crg28 View Post
    I guess i'm not the only portuguese speaker webos lover here...

Paulista_TX
    HAHa me three -=) and uhMmm i just pre ordered a touchstone from amazon. so i dont know how its out of stock
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Fala galera, tudo bom?

We should open a Brazilian webOS club. That's three more than the Estonian webOS club!
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Fala galera, tudo bom?

We should open a Brazilian webOS club. That's three more than the Estonian webOS club!
    Tudo Otimo!!!! Legal saber que nao estamos sozinhos por aqui!!

I'm all for the Brazilian Club!!! Hopefully HP will send the TP to Brazil soon!! Just pre-ordered mine on Best Buy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Ignoring the semantics of "in-stock", "not in-stock", etc, what's really compelling is the price.
    As mentioned earlier, the original $80 price was plain ridiculous (though in the end, I'd probably still get it) but their sale price is right on target -IMO. $60 would've been perfect!

I have it on my wish list, hoping it becomes available soon enough.
    I agree, I had planned on waiting a while to get the dock but the $66 made me go for it. What really made me happy was that I forgot I had $20 in amazon credit so my order total was $40...Half off!

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2