Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    See attached for a few pics of my install. These pics are on the 2nd day of installing it. Hopefully the few tiny spots do settle more, but they're not that bothersome if rarely noticed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hmm the cutout for the home button looks good. My cutout on my skinomi is not perfect. I see yours and mine are short on the bottom meaning it does not cover the full screen
    Has anyone who has installed the skinomi skin decided to remove it due to the decreased sensitivity of the touch screen? I think it has affected the sensitivity of mine, but I hate to go through the trouble of removing it if the skin is not the real issue.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I'm not seeing a problem with sensitivity, really. Placed mine on Sun. Still a few very tiny bubbles. Most of them are gone. STILL prefer the "feel" on the screen of Phantomskinz on my Pre 2. Hmmmmm.
    everything about my skinomi is perfect except for the flawed cutout.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I do hope the bubbles go away. 24 hours later and too many left over bubbles with the skinomi screen Protector. Also, it doesn't line up perfect with button and camera
    I just put this in last night and yeah i have some funky bubbles but it looks like theres stuff under the bubbles but trust me there was no dust, is that solution still?? not sure, if you guys say it will go away I will wait a week and see. anybody have to take it off because it never got completely on there good?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by froggys View Post
    I just put this in last night and yeah i have some funky bubbles but it looks like theres stuff under the bubbles but trust me there was no dust, is that solution still?? not sure, if you guys say it will go away I will wait a week and see. anybody have to take it off because it never got completely on there good?
    I'm using one. Both on touchpad and evo the trick is to put solution on screen and and protector and fingers. Then put it on and use card to remove bubbles, wait 24 hours and use card again. Also before starting make sure screen is 100% clean
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12