1.    #1  
    I've looked everywhere I can, but I can't find a list of included accessories for the TouchPad. I assume it comes with a power adapter, but can anyone confirm this? I see the power adapter listed as an accessory, but I assume (again) that this is to get an addition adapter.

Thanks!
    There's no way it wouldn't come with one AC adapter (but not the Touchstone). In the HP Discover video, the presenter mentions it's a 2A one, so it needs more power than the phones need.
    it comes with an A/C adapter. Everything else is optional.
    It definitely comes with the power adapter.

And for those looking to get a TouchStone charger, that will come with a power adapter as well.

TouchPad accessory pricing confirmed: $30 charger, $50 case, $70 keyboard, $80 Touchstone stand | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!
    Please help me understand before I order..if the TouchPad comes with a Power Adapter, is there a reason to buy a Charger for $30 as an accessory?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    It comes with an AC adapter and a Micro USB cable. I believe the $30 charger accessory is if you want another one as a spare.
    Thanks..that saved me $30
    Would be nice if they would sell the Touchstone without a charger cable at $50 as an option.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Per the HP store description:

What's in the box?

TouchPad
    Cleaning cloth
    AC charger
    MicroUSB cable
    Getting started navigation guide