1.    #1  
    I thought it would be nice to start a list of 3rd party accessories to give people options.

(note a lot of iPad accessories are listed as TouchPad accessories also - I tried to find things that were designed for the TouchPad not the iPad)

Cases-

Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Neoprene Zipper Case Black/Gray: Computer & Accessories $9.95

Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Leather Executive Folio Case - Black: Computer & Accessories $39.95

Screen Protectors-

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for HP TouchPad: Electronics $18.95

Headphones-

(Beats of course )

Monster Beats - BestBuy Priced from $99-$399.00
    How about accessories we want to see. I'm in the market for a sound dock type device for a baby room. There are plenty or radios that have ipod docks built in. How about sound docks for Pre and Touchpad. HP already has the audio credentials with Beats audio.

Why not a sound dock with:
    touchstone charger
    bluetooth audio
    Beats audio
    Great design to highlight that my audio is playing without any cables or docks
  3.    #3  
    A Beats 'dock' would be really nice. I agree. A HP webOS wifi only device would be nice also. I plan to use my Pre+ for this once the Pre3 is here but something with Beats would be better I'm sure.
    So does anyone know if that leather case will work with the touchstone charger?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ------------------------------------------------------
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkozaine View Post
    So does anyone know if that leather case will work with the touchstone charger?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Hard to say without seeing it. You can contact the seller on a link from this page: Amazon.com At a Glance: Derma Pad
    So far, Seidio has been quiet. There is nothing on their website about the TouchPad. Interesting...
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    Headphones-

(Beats of course )

Monster Beats - BestBuy Priced from $99-$399.00
    Monster Cable® Outlet Store - Can get Beats cheaper through here. I'm considering it, but I just don't use headphones that often since I'm not traveling so much for work.

Decisions decisions...