Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I'm assuming the Touchpad will fit in nicely in all IPAD 1 covers given the similar dimensions. Of course the holes will be in different places, but accessories sich as the Zigmate should work fine correct?
    yes, they should be close.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    They won't support touchstone charging though I bet
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    They won't support touchstone charging though I bet
    this will most likely depend on the extra-thickness they add. wireless charging only works within a certain range between the device and the touchstone
    Probably close enough. The main question is whether the cutouts are in the right places to access buttons, ports and speakers.
    Speakers definitely not. The TouchPad has two speakers along the left side, the iPad has along the bottom.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'm not sure, pretty similar dimensions but the touchpad has a slightly different shape and that along with the different ports/buttons/speakers I'm going to say no to be safe but I withhold the right to change that to say yes when we know more.
    I wouldn't think you would want an iPad case but a sleeve/bag for transport should work perfectly.
    I tried a couple of silicone ipad 1 covers, and they don't fit well. The corners are more rounded and the TP is a little shorter than the ipad. The ones that have sleeves look like they could be adapted.