1.    #1  
    Video: HP touchstone for the TouchPad.

A new video promotional of the touchstone wireless charger for the HP webOS TouchPad.

Video:
    Nice find and thanks!

I'm hoping someone like Air Display extend their technology to the Touchpad...since it would be very cool to use my Touchpad with my desktop directly and indirectly. Sorli...
    So, where do we connect the BT keyboard for charging? only to outlet, or are they hiding a m-usb port on the back of the TP touchstone? :/
    I see pandas.
    I think the keyboard is powered by AA OR AA batteries that require a typical charger (like duracell or something)
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    We need a consolidated thread for promo videos. Getting to be too much.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i think HP missed the boat a bit with the bluetooth keyboard. it would have been really nice if u could just tap it on the touch pad to pair it! TTS FTW!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Anyone know how my current MS Bluetooth keyboard will work w/ touchpad? Hopefully the windows button will work as the WebOS card button?

Don't really see any reason why it wouldn't, but it'd be nice to hear something on it.. =)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    I think the keyboard is powered by AA OR AA batteries that require a typical charger (like duracell or something)
    Yeah, they're just AAs.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    i think HP missed the boat a bit with the bluetooth keyboard. it would have been really nice if u could just tap it on the touch pad to pair it! TTS FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Anyone know how my current MS Bluetooth keyboard will work w/ touchpad? Hopefully the windows button will work as the WebOS card button?

Don't really see any reason why it wouldn't, but it'd be nice to hear something on it.. =)
    Recommend to watch this long video where HP Hardware manager talks about the BT keyboard pairs with the TouchPad and some of the advantages of it, between other things.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post2988233
    If the keyboard was touch to share as well, it would be more expensive.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'm a little concerned about the case being thin enough to allow Touchstone charging. If it's that thin how much protection will it really offer?