1.    #1  
    Ok, I think this is a good moment to enter the A2DP audio world and these headphones seem really nice, I'll get them and tell you my experience once they arrive

Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headphone for NOKIA BH-503 - DinoDirect.com
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Just bought these for my daughter and she couldn't be more pleased. The sound is great and mic works really well too. The only drawback is they are a bit heavy - but the speaker size is much of the reason they sound so good, I'm sure - and they may get a little uncomfortable if you have a big noggin'. Being a melon head myself, they feel a little tight.

But like I said, my daughter loves them for both music and pairing with her PS3 for gaming.
    That's a great price too. I paid much more.
    Nice - looking forward to the review. Killer price - that's cheaper than my Rocketfish BT headhones I picked up in the Best Buy Midnight Sale a few weeks back. Not by much, but still cheaper!
  5.    #5  
    I got these headphones from DinoDirect.com

I just got the chance to check out the Nokia BH-503 bluetooth headphones with my Palm Pre 2, and I just want to say one thing: I don't know why I hadn't bought some A2DP headphones before, the idea of having wireless, full quality stereo audio is great, and it performs nicely with this set.

Pairing with my webOS device was extremely easy: Enter the Bluetooth Application, tap "+Add Device", and it will search for it (by default it searches for audio devices). Tap the Nokia BH-503 headset, and that's all. It will connect and configure the audio settings as needed.

The headset supports two profiles: HSP and A2DP, the former being the older one, supporting monoaural audio, which is often used with one ear bluetooth headsets, and the latter being the newest one, using high quality stereo audio, using most of the bandwidth available on the bluetooth connection.

The build quality could be a little better. While most Nokia products feel durable, this has a rubber cover in the head band, which makes it feel kind of cheap, but it's quite comfortable on the ears, although a bit on the heavy side. Don't get me wrong, they feel great in your hands, but once you have them on your head, being supported by just your ears, you'll feel them, and maybe you'll even get tired of having them all day (I haven't yet, and hope I won't).

On the functionality side, it's built for right handed people, with a set of 6 buttons on the right speaker. The buttons are as follows:

* Multipurpose button: Turn the headphones on, off, put them in pairing mode, make and answer calls.
    * Play/Pause button: Controls your device's music program, playing or pausing the media playing.
    * Back Button: Controls your device's music program, returning to the beginning of the current song, or going back one track.
    * Forward Button: Controls your device's music program, advancing to the next track.
    * Volume Up/Down buttons: Controls the headphones volume. It doesn't control your device's volume, which I found odd.

There are a couple of tiny holes as well, on the same speaker:

* Charger connector: It fits the tiny Nokia plug connector (not the MicroUSB one)
    * Microphone: Works with the headset part of the headphones.

As for the sound, they sound great, the music is clear, and I hear every frequency I can distinguish quite good, but there's a bit of clipping at full volume, so I just don't turn the volume all the way up. The speaker pads cover my ears quite nicely, isolating outside sound, and even if they're not noise cancelling they do their work.

As for the battery, I charged them for about 15 minutes the first time (I didn't knew how much charge they had at the moment), and they lasted almost 9 hours of continous play. I charged them again to the top, I've been using them from time to time this week and they still have juice.

This is a video I made when I opened them.

Veredict:

Build Quality: 8/10
    Could have been better, but does the job

Ease of Use: 9/10
    MultiPoint for the Headset portion would have been nice. Overall it's as easy as turning it on and pairing.

Sound Quality: 8/10
    It clips when at loud volumes. Otherwise they sound pretty good

DinoDirect.com has tons of nice products, not only these headphones, you should check the page, they even have free shipping on everything!!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Nice review. One question though... are you sure the clipping is coming from the headphones and not your Pre 2? You might test it with another music source.

I've suspected my Pre- does this, which is more obvious and exaggerated if you use the any of the bluetooth patches available (and which is why I don't). Even without a patch I think there may be some clipping at it's highest volume with music tracks that have a higher default volume.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wtgreen View Post
    Nice review. One question though... are you sure the clipping is coming from the headphones and not your Pre 2? You might test it with another music source.

I've suspected my Pre- does this, which is more obvious and exaggerated if you use the any of the bluetooth patches available (and which is why I don't). Even without a patch I think there may be some clipping at it's highest volume with music tracks that have a higher default volume.
    It could be the nature of the digital audio, I really don't have another bluetooth receiving device to test

I paired them to the Pre2, to "THE" Pixi, and to my laptop, and I got the same. Of course, at normal levels they work like a charm

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    What about the Pre's battery life?
    How much was it affected with the Bluetooth on for so many hours?
    Did you notice any big differences?
    ^ Battery life on my Veer diminishes noticeably with BT headphones paired and audio going. Off the top of my head, I'd say it decreases the battery life by 20-30%.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    ^ Battery life on my Veer diminishes noticeably with BT headphones paired and audio going. Off the top of my head, I'd say it decreases the battery life by 20-30%.
    Rough number, but seems about right

Bluetooth can be a battery hog, but the audio quality and the ability to go wireless is great!!