Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bradmeister1 View Post
    Congrats on the Pre 2 and Welcome! Which POP3 issue are you referring to, and does the email service which you are having trouble with support IMAP or any other Email standard?

Unfortunately the Pre 3 is going to ship with a 2.x version of WebOS and there will be an interim phase in which 3.x is only intended for the Touchpad...similar to Android and it's "honeycomb" iteration. Eventually a unified version of WebOS will be released, but that timetable is currently uncertain....similar to Android and it's "ice cream sandwich" iteration.
    The POP3 issue I'm referring to is the one in which the email application can not display the text of the email all the time. I get a black box. I created me a gmail account and forwarded all my email from my POP3 account to gmail and it works perfectly. That's fine for me since I use the email account for personal usage only. My business accounts work perfectly and the ability to add all of my address book accounts to my phone was flawless.

I will wait for the terms of my contract to expire on the Pre2. I'm happy with the size and features it offers thus far. I have not doctored it or anything like that. The engineer in me say go ahead, but the engineer in me also say if ain't broke don't fix it.

I will check to see if it does support IMAP if it does I will try that.
    I just got 3 of each...for 3 full charging sets of touchstone glory!

Actually, I am helping out a geographically challenged friend on the boards with this purchase. But it feels good to get such a good deal! Funky ordering process though, having to click 'check compatibility' to get an option to purchase. Oh well...at least they are ordered. I also thought I would get a 25% discount like I usually do when I purchase accessories, but I did not. Still, thats a great deal anyway.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

LOL...I was hoping no one would see this...I was planning on ordering two or three of each tomorrow... ::crossing fingers::: hoping they don't sell out.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I just got 3 of each...for 3 full charging sets of touchstone glory!

Actually, I am helping out a geographically challenged friend on the boards with this purchase. But it feels good to get such a good deal! Funky ordering process though, having to click 'check compatibility' to get an option to purchase. Oh well...at least they are ordered. I also thought I would get a 25% discount like I usually do when I purchase accessories, but I did not. Still, thats a great deal anyway.
    To get your discount, make sure you are logged in to VZW before you click the links in the OP. You should be able to contact them and get your discount applied.
    Quote Originally Posted by robnhl View Post
    To get your discount, make sure you are logged in to VZW before you click the links in the OP. You should be able to contact them and get your discount applied.
    I tried logging in as my residential account, then as my business account. Neither one seemed to add the discount. Perhaps I could contact them by phone? Oh well, it was only going to be a few dollars anyway. Not worth the trouble.

I'm expecting to get them tomorrow.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123