Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bump...I'm sure that the supply is dwindling and that this is a rock bottom price.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I was hoping to get these for little of nothing and Verizon has come through. After my 25% discount the total for 3 inductive chargers and 2 wall chargers come to a grand total of $19.96 including taxes. As the say down here in these parts "you can't beet that with a stick". Thanks for the tip. By the way I'm new here. I have had the Palm Pre 2 for almost 3 months now and I could not be any happier with a smart phone as I am now. The only problem is that POP3 email thing. I'm still waiting for Verizon to issue and upgrade. My suspicions are that they might just issue 3.0 when they launch the Palm Pre3. At least that's what I'm hoping. Other than that I just love this thing it's a wonderful business companion.
    Welcome to PreCentral!
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    I was hoping to get these for little of nothing and Verizon has come through. After my 25% discount the total for 3 inductive chargers and 2 wall chargers come to a grand total of $19.96 including taxes. As the say down here in these parts "you can't beet that with a stick". Thanks for the tip. By the way I'm new here. I have had the Palm Pre 2 for almost 3 months now and I could not be any happier with a smart phone as I am now. The only problem is that POP3 email thing. I'm still waiting for Verizon to issue and upgrade. My suspicions are that they might just issue 3.0 when they launch the Palm Pre3. At least that's what I'm hoping. Other than that I just love this thing it's a wonderful business companion.
    Congrats on the Pre 2 and Welcome! Which POP3 issue are you referring to, and does the email service which you are having trouble with support IMAP or any other Email standard?

Unfortunately the Pre 3 is going to ship with a 2.x version of WebOS and there will be an interim phase in which 3.x is only intended for the Touchpad...similar to Android and it's "honeycomb" iteration. Eventually a unified version of WebOS will be released, but that timetable is currently uncertain....similar to Android and it's "ice cream sandwich" iteration.
    does it work with HP Veer? do i need to buy anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by abhinkhanna View Post
    does it work with HP Veer? do i need to buy anything else?
    As long as you have a compatible micro usb cable and wall/car charger the veer is fully supported. If you purchase both items that the OP linked to you will be good to go. The usb cable which comes with the Veer won't cut it...for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradmeister1 View Post
    As long as you have a compatible micro usb cable and wall/car charger the veer is fully supported. If you purchase both items that the OP linked to you will be good to go. The usb cable which comes with the Veer won't cut it...for obvious reasons.
    thanks a lot. bought 3 each. I m totally noob webOS world. just got HP veer in a deal
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    OOS, so so sad
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    HA! I went to order a couple spare stones to keep for posterity and I realized that my employer discount on my VZW account gives me 25% off accessories!!! TouchStones for $3.73 LOL I went crazy

When they arrive I will have 8 stones between me and my girlfriend.... =/

Good to have backups LOL
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j_benj View Post
    HA! I went to order a couple spare stones to keep for posterity and I realized that my employer discount on my VZW account gives me 25% off accessories!!! TouchStones for $3.73 LOL I went crazy

When they arrive I will have 8 stones between me and my girlfriend.... =/

Good to have backups LOL

Did you just order now? I don't see where to buy it.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Just picked up 3 as well, what a deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by JennRN View Post
    Did you just order now? I don't see where to buy it.

You have to click on check compatibility and choose a palm phone before you can add it to your cart.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    three ts, two chargers, woohoo!
    Just picked up an additional two of each, now I'll never have to deal with the <<mod delete>> microUSB door ever again!
    Last edited by bevcraw; 06/05/2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: language and font size
    bought 3 each... I have too many of these now, haha
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Got the shipping notification from VZW pretty soon I'll be inundated with stones!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quick question. Will these accessories work with the Pixi Plus?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm Vxer View Post
    Yes they will.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    http://www.verizonwireless.com:80/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=11901&accessoryId=44727

Set Your Location
    YOU....ARE.....DA.....MAN!! $21 and two touchstones and chargers later and I am a happy man! I was only able to grab 1 set during the RadioShack closeout so I have been looking for a hot deal on some more.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palm Vxer View Post
    For the Pixi Plus, to use Touchstone you need to get a Touchstone compatible back cover.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    For the Pixi Plus, to use Touchstone you need to get a Touchstone compatible back cover.
    Thanks, Toni. I was already aware of that. I was going to get the compatible cover later. Right now I have to figure out how to get the touchstones and wall charger into my shopping cart. I'm not a Verizon customer, so the furtherest I'm getting right now is the wish list. Any shopping help would be much appreciated!

UPDATE: OK, I figured this out. In order to see more than just the wish list, you need to answer the VW popup and state which Palm device you're looking to pair up the accessories with. Once I did that, I was able to put three touchstones (for home, work, car) and one wall charger in my shopping cart. Can't wait to receive these!
    Last edited by Palm Vxer; 06/05/2011 at 07:50 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast