1.    #1  
    Couldn't resist this, got the Amzer announcement on their solar charger. First, no indication as to how fast it charges its battry, then I noticed this:

Do not overheat or overexpose the Amzer Solar Charger to direct or indirect sunlight...

Don't know what to say!
    A solar charger that does not tolerate sunlight well? Pretty sure that's a facepalm fail right there.

Touchscreens are a fad.
    Due to green House effect the temp in the car can increase from 78 degrees to 100 degrees in just three minutes, to 125 degrees in 6-8 minutes.

and this is few minutes, just imagine what will happen to the temp if kept for hours.

The Amzer Solar Charger will Stay till 60 Degree or (140 F) after this temp it might go bad. This disclaimer is on back of soalar charger too.

What I advice is if you doing so then Keep your window open little bit so the temps do not go to such extreme degree.

This true for anything in life,
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    As funny as this is, I'm sure, like kzort09, that this is related to overall operating temperature not sunlight.

Still a dumb statement by Amzer, effectively saying to only use your solar charger at night - lol
    Dan