Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Found Touchstone for $7 @radioshack. Not many have them, but the cashier can order them from a nearby one.
    Verizon online has them for $14.99 +tax FREE shipping.
    Most Radio Shacks have been picked clean of Palm accessories. Consider yourself very lucky to have found a TouchStone. Probably the last one in your region.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Thanks for the post...just picked up two today!
    You can do a zip code search on Radio Shacks website to see what stores have them in your area. I found 3 stores near me that have them in, I'll be picking up an extra one tomorrow. Thanks to the OP for the info.
  6. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    none in my area... bummer!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPhantasmo View Post
    Verizon online has them for $14.99 +tax FREE shipping.
    but you have to buy the back separate
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by drexaljim View Post
    but you have to buy the back separate
    Only for the Pre -

Sydnil: I think technically, its clearance stuff too. Any accessory should be awesomely cheap. Unfortunately, I had to deal with mr. Knowitall cashier telling me how worthless webOS was, and that HP wasn't making phones anymore, and how there are no more developers for the platform. Blah blah blah blah blah.
    picked up a bunch of touchstones from, verizon (9ish) when the 9.99 was going on and half of them were junk. Here is to hoping the bing bong goes away with touchstone 2.0.
  10.    #10  
    BTW: first time you check in w/ foursquare at radioshack gets an extra 20% off. At least up here.

Titan: I really hope mine isn't one of those.
    I just ordered 3 from Verizon, when I updated my cart to 3 it automatically applied an additional discount making them $32 for the set.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsnut25 View Post
    I just ordered 3 from Verizon, when I updated my cart to 3 it automatically applied an additional discount making them $32 for the set.
    How'd you order from VZW? I originally tried to, but the website would not let me add to cart.
    Meanwhile in Europe, you still have to sell a kidney to afford one
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Meanwhile in Europe, you still have to sell a kidney to afford one
    Wow, kidneys only cost $30?
    Palm Touchstone Dock + USB Charger + Cable for PRO 800w | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by antijingoist View Post
    How'd you order from VZW? I originally tried to, but the website would not let me add to cart.
    You have to click on the 'my device' and tell them you have a pre+ or pre 2. Then you can add to your cart.
    Back when this was originally posted about in October, I went to every Radio Shack in the region and cleaned them out of every Touchstone and Pixi back I could find. I don't think they've gotten any more stock since then.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...adioshack.html
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Back when this was originally posted about in October, I went to every Radio Shack in the region and cleaned them out of every Touchstone and Pixi back I could find. I don't think they've gotten any more stock since then.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...adioshack.html
    A quick search would have helped me there, huh?
    I'm gonna get another one today, I hope. I got so excited I stuck this one in my car, and I can't bring myself to take it out. o_O
    Thank you very much the Radio Shack near me has it in stock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    picked up a bunch of touchstones from, verizon (9ish) when the 9.99 was going on and half of them were junk. Here is to hoping the bing bong goes away with touchstone 2.0.
    I bet you were using them with the bigger Palm usb chargers that came with the Sprint Pre. If you use the smaller usb chargers that came with the Verizon pre plus the bing bong goes away. It has something to do with those bigger chargers no the touchstone.

At least that is how I fixed my bing bong issue.
    Bought two from the shack along with three back covers. My TS were $4.99
    Sent from Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast