1.    #1  
    For those looking for a touchstone, they're currently $16 on amazon: Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi: Cell Phones & Accessories . Shipping is free with amazon prime. Best deal I've seen yet.
    elbastardocalvo
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Only thing is, with the new pres coming out, I'd be wary with rumors of a touchstone 2.0 with the awareness features. Of course it is not a problem if you don't care about those features!
    Those features are only beneficial in certain situations/areas. Picking up a few touchstones cheap to have extra throughout your home is always nice, like putting one in your bathroom to play pandora or something.
    Still $14.99 and free overnight shipping online at Verizon store.
    That's all fine and dandy, but I don't have a touchstone back for my Sprint Pre yet. Does anyone know of a good deal on either just the back, or the combo back/touchstone package?
    Here is one on flea bay
    Item # 350451317154 Looks like good rating on seller $17.79 shipped,I can not post links yet(I am not the seller either
  7.    #7  
    BTW the touchstone arrived today and it included a cable and wall plug. Nice.
    elbastardocalvo
    Quote Originally Posted by marksj View Post
    Still $14.99 and free overnight shipping online at Verizon store.
    Just picked one up!

Thanks