1.    #1  
    I saw a site I was looking for cables on, and they had "Brand New Genuine OEM Branded Battery for Palm Pre and Pixi." It was $5.49 ppd. Is this a clone or did HP seriously dump all the "Palm" branded batteries to replace them with HP ones?
    probably genuine. They have ben cheaper on amazon.com lately.
    If you're going to buy a new battery i would go for the 1350mAh one, since it has like 15% more capacity...
    I got the 2600 Selios from Amazon for $50 shipped, and it's phenomenal. I never have to worry about charging my phone during the day. From 6A to 11P under normal use I usually end up with ~500-600mAh left. If I don't use it as much I usually end up with ~1100mAh left. And I still have my normal palm battery as a backup. I could go 36hrs without a charge, theoretically.

But like above poster said, the 1300 is far better than the stock battery, and it's the only one that fits in the original case.

Basically this is the best phone I've ever seen in regards to battery options.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

5.    #5  
    Thanks. $50 is great, but I am a touchstone junkie. Is it TS compatible? And, well, for 5-6 bucks? Sheesh...
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    Thanks. $50 is great, but I am a touchstone junkie. Is it TS compatible? And, well, for 5-6 bucks? Sheesh...
    There's a thread somewhere around here that has instructions to make it touchstone compatible for cheap.. I think you could find it with a search. It wasn't too hard if I remember, and only required a few cheap materials you can get a home depot, like a magnet and a hot glue gun. I don't have a TS so I never did it.

Also if you do find the thread, the guy who made the instructions also has a website in the thread where he can either upgrade the cover for you for like $15, or he also sells the batteries and back modified and ships to you for $60. (I think)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

just got 2600 from ebay.
    can't believe I went this long without it