1.    #1  
    I have recently broke my seidio battery door for my 2600 mah battery that I had modified myself for my touchstone.

My question is where can I find a replacement door? Do they sell the door without the battery? If so, where?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    I am also in need of a 2600 battery cover. I emailed seidio and they told me that "We never sell our battery covers without the batteries; however, as a courtesy we are offering you a 'special order'." The cover is 14.95 + 3.95 s/h. I just have to email them all my info.

I thought that price was a little high, so I thought I'd look here first. After seeing the OEM cover for sale in the P|C Accessory Store for 18.95, I guess maybe that's not such a bad price after all.

Give it a shot, I'm sure they will help.... http://seidio.com/Contact%20us.html

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    where did it "break"? is it something that epoxy can resolve, even if it looks kinda bad?

Considering that many of us with Seidio batteries discovered that they were only 2300mAh, my next one will be the Mugen 2400 or 2800. Any chance that the cover for one of those would also work with the Seidio? At least you'd have a fresh battery out of the deal.
    Hmm I have a Seidio rear cover that is sitting in a drawer collecting dust because my 2600 mAh battery quit working.
    Who wants it? Pay shipping and I will send it out
    Sounds like BloodyMahem would be your friend for life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    Hmm I have a Seidio rear cover that is sitting in a drawer collecting dust because my 2600 mAh battery quit working.
    Who wants it? Pay shipping and I will send it out
    How would I pay? Paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    How would I pay? Paypal?

Make a donation to WebOS Internals for $5.00 and PM me your address I will mail it to you at no charge.

ok?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Flak1969; 03/25/2011 at 03:02 AM.
    Make a donation to WebOS Internals for $5.00 and PM me your address I will mail it to you at no charge.

ok?
    Sure, not a problem! Sorry I didn't reply, for some reason I never saw you post this. Hmmmm.

Package went into the mail yesterday and just so you know you will find 2 Seidio battery covers in the box. I got my battery when they first came out so the back was replaced with a new one because people said the old one caused camera flash problems. I never noticed much difference but I still ordered the free replacement from Seidio when the offered them. so you have 2

Thanks for making the donation to WebOs
    Package went into the mail yesterday and just so you know you will find 2 Seidio battery covers in the box. I got my battery when they first came out so the back was replaced with a new one because people said the old one caused camera flash problems. I never noticed much difference but I still ordered the free replacement from Seidio when the offered them. so you have 2

Thanks for making the donation to WebOs
    Thank You!
    Received them today.