1.    #1  
    Which ones do you use? And which do you prefer?
    I'm seriously tempted to buy the Nokia BH-905i's. They're about $180 on amazon.

What i like is: bluetooth compatible, noise cancellation, can be used with or without a cord, and excellent build quality. They can also be used as a headset for phone calls.
    I posted this in another thread a while back, but will repost it here:

I'm using a set of Backbeat 906's (you can use 905's too). They are bluetooth and support A2DP streaming. Controls allow you to pause/mute music while taking a call. They aren't set with noise cancellation, but are designed to fit into the ear canal which increases volume quite well while cutting out outside noise. The 906's also come with a BT sending unit that you can connect to non-BT devices (iPod, Zune, computer, etc) which allow you to stream to the headphones.

Altec Lansing Debuts Backbeat 906Plantronics Backbeat 906's.
    I'm a fan of bluetooth dongles vs. bluetooth headphones. Why? Because I often break my headphones (I'm rough on electronics, what can I say?!), so it's better for me to replace the actual headphones vs. having to abandon much more costly BT headphones.

I've used the GlobalSat dongle for a few years with good success.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Bluetooth headphones ftw!

I'm using Motorola HT820 backneck stereo headphones and they're actually quite good. My problem with them is that they were obviously made for someone with a smaller head than me, so they can sometimes get a bit uncomfortable on my preternaturally huge noggin. If you have a medium-to small sized skull, you should be A-OK with them.
    i use two, a plantronics explorer 220 for conversation and the motorola S305 for the music i have on the phone. the s305 also works very well for conversation.
    my Sony DR-BT50 still sounds GREAT. Only issue is when taking a call, the person on the other end has a hard time hearing me.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I've had nothing but great performance with me Motorolla S10 HD headset - pairs easily, finds my Pre 2 as soon as I turn them on, sounds great on both music and phone calls - and "sweat proof", if I ever decided I needed to sweat with them on
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I'm seriously tempted to buy the Nokia BH-905i's. They're about $180 on amazon.

What i like is: bluetooth compatible, noise cancellation, can be used with or without a cord, and excellent build quality. They can also be used as a headset for phone calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I posted this in another thread a while back, but will repost it here:

I'm using a set of Backbeat 906's (you can use 905's too). They are bluetooth and support A2DP streaming. Controls allow you to pause/mute music while taking a call. They aren't set with noise cancellation, but are designed to fit into the ear canal which increases volume quite well while cutting out outside noise. The 906's also come with a BT sending unit that you can connect to non-BT devices (iPod, Zune, computer, etc) which allow you to stream to the headphones.
    amen to that. I use the 903+ model which is essentially the same but without the additional devices dongle (there is no 905 model). I picked them over the S10 because they have a soft (as in like a cable) back brace which allows for usage without worrying too much if you would brake the plastic (i have a broken set of logitech's ipod connectored ones) like in the gym or laying down in bed.

If i had to chose 2 years ago i would pick the Nokia ones, they do look sweet but for home/office use (and by office i mean developers) - they do not go well with my suits or on the streets, so had to go the secret agent look, not the hipster RnB one ;]

Overall i'm pleased with quality, i can fast charge them with my pre cable(1A), the only problem can be the fit while they have plenty of customisation options along all axis, apparently my ears are different because it fits like a charm in my left one, but my right one starts to feel uncomfortable after the second hour and i have to take them off. I use them for music on my Pre+ mainly, they have a extended beat option for beataholics, they are loud enough (even louder with the patches ) and get me through 4-5 hours of music with one charge. Mic quality is good (as in people actually hearing me), although not great (as in they can tell the difference with or whitout them).

i cant post images or links yet, and apparently buy dot com has them for $40 shipped (since i'm in europe i payed 3 times as much getting them just a month ago , darn you usa tech prices) and you cant go wrong for that price of you ask me ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg View Post
    I'm a fan of bluetooth dongles vs. bluetooth headphones. Why? Because I often break my headphones (I'm rough on electronics, what can I say?!), so it's better for me to replace the actual headphones vs. having to abandon much more costly BT headphones.

I've used the GlobalSat dongle for a few years with good success.
    It could just be that it's Momday morning and I'm not fully awake yet, but I'm not quite getting how a bt dongle works with a Pre instead of headphones. Is it a speaker?
    Woot and several other online vendors have been selling several different Lubix stereo headphones for around $20-25 recently. I have two sets. They aren't perfect, but they are pretty darn good for that price. Great sound, good control of your music and work fine with the Pre.

http://www.cheapstingybargains.com/2...display-white/
    I picked up http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MM-...pr_product_top for xmass and as far as comfort and sound go they are awesome. They were my first noise canceling headphones and they were a disappointment. For working out I have Amazon.com: Motorola High Definition Sweat Proof Bluetooth Stereo Headphones for Apple iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4: Electronics The sound is trash, but they seem to be holing up better than previous generations, and the BT range is superb. Some headphones you have cant have your phone in your pocket out side and maintain a connection. These ones you can. BT headphones are still not good enough to be mainstream, but if you hate wires they are a godsend.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Woot and several other online vendors have been selling several different Lubix stereo headphones for around $20-25 recently. I have two sets. They aren't perfect, but they are pretty darn good for that price. Great sound, good control of your music and work fine with the Pre.
    ]Lubix Stereo Bluetooth Headphones w/OLED Display (White) on sale at the lowest and best deal price![/url]
    thanks for sharing!
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdmc View Post
    I've had nothing but great performance with me Motorolla S10 HD headset - pairs easily, finds my Pre 2 as soon as I turn them on, sounds great on both music and phone calls - and "sweat proof", if I ever decided I needed to sweat with them on
    I just picked up a pair of these on Monday and used them for the first time this morning while working out. They worked great - pairing, sound, controls, etc.

The only reason I got theses is because of the crappy headphone jack and the problems associated with it.
    I use motorockr s305 every day
    I use the Backbeat 903 (minus) every day while at the gym. I hate the factory earbuds that come with the 903. They are made to allow external sounds to come in, but at the gym, I want to block out whatever is blaring over the gym's loudspeakers. I replaced the factory earbuds with Acoustibuds and they seem to do a great job of isolating my music (however, there is a slight degradation in sound quality...but what do I know, Im getting older and have hearing loss anyway).

I love the Backbeats form factor. No wires, light, able to take calls, works well with the Pre-... I do not like the dongle design because I want to be totally free from wires, especially in the gym.

Unfortunately, the 903s are not totally waterproof...or sweatproof. I have already ruined one pair (replaced under warranty) and my current pair is starting to go out on me. I have learned a neat trick whenever my set does go out. Hold the power button while plugging them into the charger. This is in effect a hardware reset. It has helped extend the life of the headset until I find a better solution.

The 903+ claims to be sweat resistant. When my 903- dies, I may look into the upgraded design.

Overall, while there are shortcomings of the 903, I am very happy with it for my workouts. If there was a perfect headset, it would have the form factor of the 903's, be totally sweat proof, have regular noise isolating ear bud tips, and if I had to nitpick, a slightly thinner wire (or even better, flat wire). But since that does not exist yet, the 903s with Acoustibuds will do for now.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    I have a Jabra Halo and it's awesome! Great sound quality, and very comfortable for someone with a large size head. Many of the others really dig in if your head isn't tiny.
    I think a all the $30-$50 dollar Bluetooth headsets are on par with one another. They get the job done and are perfect for students and small business owners to use while they are driving.

Anything close to $100 in price is for business people who are always on the phone, constantly making deals and meetings over the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaszmark View Post
    I think a all the $30-$50 dollar Bluetooth headsets are on par with one another. They get the job done and are perfect for students and small business owners to use while they are driving.

Anything close to $100 in price is for business people who are always on the phone, constantly making deals and meetings over the phone.
    Or people who want something that won't break a month after they buy it, and want good sound quality too...