1.    #1  
    touchstone for the palm pre worth it?
  2.    #2  
    extended battery or touchstone
    Touchstone.

I have one at work, and plug in the phone when I'm at home. I've noticed 90% of the time I'm only away from a charger for 2-3 hours. The other times I just make sure not to use the phone heavily and it'll last 4-6.

Of course if you suspect you'd need to use the phone continuously throughout the day (Or don't have a desk at work) and won't have the chance to charge it, an extended battery will probably serve you better.
    Both. Maybe a couple Touchstones. ha-ha. Otherwise, love my Pre
    I use both. If one or the other I recommend touchstone. I use an extended battery moddified for the touchstone. The guy who mod'ed it fr me is awesome. Link below.

www.TouchstoneMods.com
    w w w (dot) touchstonemods (dot) com
    Most definitely!
    <<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Get a touchstone and a spare battery. I bought 4 spare batteries for $20 new off ebay.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    I have three touchstones, home, car, work... it is rare when I have to go to my backup batteries.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I have three touchstones, home, car, work... it is rare when I have to go to my backup batteries.
    I wish I could afford that!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper7725 View Post
    touchstone for the palm pre worth it?
    IMO yes, if for no reason that i hate fiddling with the charger port cover on the side of the phone...

Also Touchstones can be had for cheap on Ebay. I bought one for like $15.

If you haven't seen this yet, they can work with a car charger (if your car puts out enough juice) with the Palm cigarette lighter adapter. Nice.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I don't use a touchstone since I use big, meaty claws cases that would otherwise prevent the inductive charging mechanism from functioning properly.

They're definitely awesome, though, if you can get away with it!