Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    While it's not the best price for either we've seen, it's still cheaper than most including Amazon right now.

Palm Pre Touchstone Back Cover $19.99 -$10 IR = $9.99 w/ free shipping

Palm Pre Touchstone Back Cover | HP® Official Store

Palm Touchstone Charging Dock $49.99 -$30 IR = $19.99 w/ free shipping

Palm Touchstone Charging Dock | HP® Official Store

$32.16 shipped after MN tax.
    Verizon has the TS for $14.95 on their site. There's a rumored kit which includes the cover, TS, and a case, but I haven't found that.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    they are cheap because they are crap. buying them is just a waste of money. mine over heated and failed in under a few months. charging power really sucks and right when you take it off your power drains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismoses View Post
    they are cheap because they are crap. buying them is just a waste of money. mine over heated and failed in under a few months. charging power really sucks and right when you take it off your power drains.
    Wow, throughout my family we have 10 of them and never had any problem.
    Last edited by craftsman; 02/19/2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: wrong number 9 to 10
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    I've had mine for almost a year with zero problems. I got a TS, a case and a car charger for 15 bucks from verizon. Not a bad deal. So now I have one at home at work and my mom has one for her pixi plus.
    no problems for me. I have 3 touchstones
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    we have 4 and no issues either...
    Thanks for the heads up. Always good to find a deal.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I have 3 Touchstones and never had a problem: 1 for car, 1 for work, and 1 for home. This is such a must have especially that the Pre3 is coming soon. Stock up before the demand is back and the prices go back up. Also, the Pre battery which can be bought for approx $5 with free shipping is a good purchase as I believe the Pre3 will use the same battery. Not sure about that though.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.