Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Looking for a Pre 2 screen protector. Any recommendations? Would the Zagg invisshield from the Pre Plus work on the pre 2 (with just cutting the sides)? I like that brand the best.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I would not bother with a screen protector for the Pre 2 because it is Gorilla Glass if I am correct
    I believe on is needed. I ordered a phantom skin as they have one custom for the pre 2. They take a long time to ship though.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjamc1982 View Post
    I would not bother with a screen protector for the Pre 2 because it is Gorilla Glass if I am correct
    For some reason, the glass does not always love my touch. Apparently, I have oily skin and I have to wipe off my Pre 2 a good amt. So a plastic screen I think would be better for me.
    pretty successful install of phantonskinz. Its cheap for the palm pre 2 $9.95. I think there is a 20% coupon too 'spring 20'.
    so far I am really liking the feel
    I have had 3 screen protectors. Phantomskinz, Zagg and Ghost armor. Phantomskin is the thinnest with the most natural screen feel, (great for gorilla glass) ghost armor has a sleek feel and is nice but not as thin. Zagg is just okay, shows a lot of fingerprints and peels. IMO its a tie betwwen phantom and GA
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I tried to cut the Pre Plus front skin for my Pre 2 and it came out pretty bad. Get the one actually made for Pre 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I have had 3 screen protectors. Phantomskinz, Zagg and Ghost armor. Phantomskin is the thinnest with the most natural screen feel, (great for gorilla glass) ghost armor has a sleek feel and is nice but not as thin. Zagg is just okay, shows a lot of fingerprints and peels. IMO its a tie betwwen phantom and GA
    Just ordered my phantomskinz too, does it goes on easily?

I just can't get any scratches on my new Pre 2 from now til I get the skin.
    Sprint Love