Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    I ordered a Seidio 2600 and modified extended back from the Touchstone mods site. While the TS mod has been awesome, many of you are familiar with the issues with Seidio batteries. Is there a size difference between the Amzer and Seidio extended batteries that would prevent me from swaping them out? I have been away from my TS at a daylong workshop, running 500/800 screenstate and lowered voltage settings and 1% screen brightness, and I'm still at 15% after 6.5 hours on a 2300 battery (supposed to be 2600, but...). Anyone know anything about the size similarities?
    I've actually been wondering this myself. I believe people have used the amzer back with the sedio battery but I am not sure if the sedio back works with amzer. I would imagine it would.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    I imagine it would, too, but the Amzer battery is a little too expensive for me to experiment with that.
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    Anyone? No one has tried using an Amzer battery with the Seidio door? I have the Seidio door modified for use with the Touchstone, which is why it is so important.