1.    #1  
    Hey,

I've got a Pre 2 and I'm looking for a suitable (slip in, slip out) case to protect my phone. (not a permanent enclosure)

My only main requirements are that it allows the headphone jack to be used while in the case, and the case is somewhat protective.

The precentral.net store doesn't sell anything for the Pre 2 in terms of cases so far, and I can't seem to find any good ones under Pre/Pre Plus on their store either.

Any recommendations?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    i have the smart phone experts ultra slim pocket pouch that i use for my sprint pre plus right now and i will be receiving my Pre2 in a couple of days. when i get it im gonna try it in the pouch. if it fits well ill let you know.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Something to be warned about though... Smartphone Experts said this was an isolated issue but on my Pre Plus I found that whenever I put the phone in that ultra slim case, the lower volume rocker was pressed and the phone was muted...every time.

I went ahead and got them to replace it (maybe a bad batch) and the second one didn't work either, whenever I put the phone in it would go mute. (music, ringtones etc.)

Let me know if you have this issue. Thanks.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    hmm i never had that issue with my regular pre or my frankenpre plus and i had 2 different cases. ill let you know how it goes with the Pre2.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    been using my spe case with my pre for a few days now. its not a perfect fit but its close and i have no problems with it messing with the phone.