1.    #1  
    Thinking of ordering a Phatomskinz for my palm pre 2? Anyone know of any discounts? How does it compare to Ghost Armor or Zagg?
    Thanks
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I've used Phatomskinz on my OG Droid and Droid Incredible, and Invisible shield on my old iphones. I prefer Phantomskinz, it feels just a tad smoother when moving my finger around. I've felt there has always been a slight drag with invisible shields. That being said, Phantomskinz are a little more of a PIA to apply.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Been using mine naked for over 3 months now. I have the phone in my pockets, with keys and change, etc... No traces of any wear or scratches on the screen.
    One of the best upgrade of the Pre2 is the gorilla glass IMHO. Finally you can enjoy the touchscreen without a condom... ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    you can get them for like 10 bucks shipped or less if you just search for them . and you will get 2 fronts for that price and they are worth every penny !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #6  
    I was thinking of getting the full body
    it should be about the same price , but you dont really need the full body in my opinion . the back if scratched can be replaced for relatively cheap i believe
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #8  
    I ended up ordering the phantomskinz front only for the Palm pre 2. Look forward to seeing how it is. I have had Zagg and Ghost Armor on my previous pres.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!