1.    #1  
    I have three touchstones - 1 for the house, one for the car and one for the office. Well the one in the office got trashed last night when some inconsiderate bumbling fool knocked over a jar of aromatic oil with reed diffusers.

I keep the office touchstone on the acrylic monitor base along with a personal photo frame, pen organizer, tape dispenser and stapler and two small jars of aromatic reed diffuser oil. Have used this set up for several months. At night when I go home I have to clear off this monitor stand of the actual office supplies or else the night crew absconds with my pens and markers etc. SO the office gear gets locked away in the desk drawer and the rest of the items stay on the monitor stand.

I'm not very sure how it happened, but arriving at work today I was met with an aromatic mess on my desk! Someone had managed to knock over one of the oil jars and it had spilled all over the touchstone. The chemicals of these oils had literally begun dissolving the plastic of the stone and melted the end of the usb cable!

The jerk that did the deed never even tried to wipe up the mess they created! just left it there!

Geez, its a shame that people don't respect other people's things anymore.
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Slash his tires
    at least your office smelled good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgewizard View Post
    Someone had managed to knock over one of the oil jars and it had spilled all over the touchstone. The chemicals of these oils had literally begun dissolving the plastic of the stone and melted the end of the usb cable!
    And you want to breath something that dissolves plastic and rubber, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Lol... I was thinking the same thing

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    He's a badass. That's why.
    <quote deleted by Moderator>

So true. Once i had bought chinese and left some leftovers in our fridege at work. I go back to eat it and some grab ragoons were gone? Wth someone actually will go through someones food and eat it? Ive heard of people stealing tv dinners but not litterally grabbing portions of someonea food! I dont want someones germs touching my food! And i dont see why they would want to go through mine! Anyway, people need to respect each other more.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/26/2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: quote deleted for inappropriate language
    when I dormed in college, some guys would steal food and drink from the fridge, until we spiked the soda with....
    Last edited by abegee; 01/26/2011 at 12:44 AM.
    Oye do i wanna know lol? Someone said i shOuld stick something in there with laxitives lol
    Lol classic
    I guess the touchstone goes into the drawer at night from now on, eh?
    You're right. All jerks where you work.
    I woulda peeled it off and thrown it at whoever did it. Once people started gettong hit you would find out realll fast whos guilty.
    That sort of stuff would NOT fly at my office. Heck, I've left a pair of good sunglasses at my desk for a week and nobody touched them.

Sorry you have to work with unprofessional idiots.
    The swingline is ok right??
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....