Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Free shipping too.

If anyone needs a spare, can't really pass up this deal:
    Amazon.com: Palm Standard Battery for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I have one arriving tomorrow.
    $2.94 shipped /Prime.
    Took longer than I expected, Ordered on 6th will be delivered on the 13th.
    great deal
    thanks, just ordered, I like to keep a spare battery in my bag for overnights, travel and forgetfulness.

grabbed one for the wife too, pretty good deal, even if they don't hold 100% charge, a spare that holds 50% would still be great at this price.
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I bought one from amazon for $3 about a month ago. It works great. According to the app Dr. Battery health status was 98% (1159mAh) on the brand new battery. I recommend buying one if you have a battery that's more than a year old.
    JERKS!

I live in canada, so this shipping cost $40. the canadian site doesn't have anything. ... we also never got cheap touchstones....
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    According to the app Dr. Battery health status was 98% (1159mAh) on the brand new battery.
    Just as an info:
    This is normal for new palm oem batteries and suggested by the manufacturer of the chip inside the battery and no indication that these batteries are "old".
    Someone may want to calibrate it to see if it's degraded in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Just as an info:
    This is normal for new palm oem batteries and suggested by the manufacturer of the chip inside the battery and no indication that these batteries are "old".
    Someone may want to calibrate it to see if it's degraded in some way.
    For 3 bucks and change, I just ordered one. I'll run the calibration as soon as it arrives.
    I bought some from the when the older thread was posted. It was supposed to be delivered (estimated) between the 21st and 26th of this month. I still haven't received anything. BTW I ordered three, so that's a total of 6 batteries for spares, the other two were from Pixi's number 2 and 3
    wow, less than $3 and free shipping. that's an amazing deal.
    Ordering a spare for my sis! Thanks for the find.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I ordered and received. Thanks for pointing this out. It is like having a really good phone again. This is legit and mine was 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by WESBC View Post
    I bought some from the when the older thread was posted. It was supposed to be delivered (estimated) between the 21st and 26th of this month. I still haven't received anything. BTW I ordered three, so that's a total of 6 batteries for spares, the other two were from Pixi's number 2 and 3
    The one I received a week ago was 100% and has been making me re-love my pre again.

I ordered another and it hasn't arrived. It is also delivered (estimated) between the 21st and 26th, and as of today, I have not received it.
    these work better than my original battery ever did.i am definitely getting at least a 3 -4 hours extra battery life from these batteries
    bought one,loved it for awhile and then calibrated and realized I only loved it 79% as much as I thought I did... =(
    Sweet, ordered a new Pixi and batteries today. Thanks for the heads up!
    I've only had my Pre+ since launch day on AT&T but I need a spare battery because my life can get a bit hectic and away from a power source/cord. This will do great when I'm out on an all day adventure, won't have to worry about running out of juice even with an underclock.
    Treo 680 -> Palm Pre Plus
    WebOS is next to godliness
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    The one I received a week ago was 100% and has been making me re-love my pre again.

I ordered another and it hasn't arrived. It is also delivered (estimated) between the 21st and 26th, and as of today, I have not received it.
    Same thing for me. They must be running behind with all the orders...
    I actually had the same problem. I emailed them saying I didn't get it (around the same time period as cglaguna). They sent out my order again and I got it today. Not sure if the original was even sent out or nor, but I got my order today, so that's all that matters. Now I am up to 6 batteries
    I got my 2 quick, Battree Doctor says 1150 - not bad for $3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast