Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hey guys, check out the new accessory I got for my Sprint Pre to kick off the new year... I had lost my 'pouch' twice, but for good the second time, and my Pre was feeling very unprotected for a few weeks... This is its new home (That's my girlfriend's VZW Pre Plus on the right)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    You got your girlfriend to sit down, be a good woman and knit a Pre pouch for you right?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Yeah.. She's planning on making a few more, too And one for my Kindle, too, lol
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    This is going to be the most "happy" thing I've asked in a while, but did she make a pattern or is she just going off the cuff? My wife knits, and I've lost my pouch as well...
    Very nice. And if you lose something she made for you.... Gonna be needing a new GF as well as a new pouch.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irateb View Post
    This is going to be the most "happy" thing I've asked in a while, but did she make a pattern or is she just going off the cuff? My wife knits, and I've lost my pouch as well...
    She pretty much just went off the cuff, she's pretty good like that... And the orange is just a single thread of yarn that binds the two halves together and woven along the top for effect

And believe me, I definitely don't want to lose this one!
    Nice fun project! If you don't knit, you could sew one out of UItra-suede.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctem View Post
    Yeah.. She's planning on making a few more, too And one for my Kindle, too, lol
    You've got a keeper! Congrats!