Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ahh... I know those They are like the 906's I've got. You're going to love using those things! I use mine on my daily commute and they are awesome for music and movies.
    Thanks,I read reviews and they were very good. They just did a remake on them because of some bugs in them.they are suppose. To be even better.I will see tomorrow.
    My Sony HD S9 Rokr was very low in volume. Immediately when the bat low indicator goes off, starts to drop connections (BT) alot.

My brother had the exact opposite reaction, and loves then. He does complain of quick battery drain if you take alot of calls, which I thought was weird cause if only uses one speaker/ear piece, not two.
    if you can spare an extra 30$ I would definitely get Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones: Electronics

they are amazing, i've had them for two years now and still going strong
    Has anyone done testing w/ inline mic headphones?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    if you can spare an extra 30$ I would definitely get Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones: Electronics

HelloNNNewman stated better facts than I could ever come up with, but the S4's are the best headphones that i have ever used. I bought a pair for my wife and fell in love with them, but I like an over the ear design for working so i went with Amazon.com: Klipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphones: Electronics and I have regreted it ever since. It looks like They have released a few new lines as well http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/product...-ear-overview/ and http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/product...gged-overview/
    I sold Klipsch speakers for 15 years... I love them! One thing about speakers, headphones, etc... everyone hears differently and there is no wrong choice if your ears are pleased.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post

I might just do that. The durability factor might be worth it.
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Thought i would add a couple of thoughts about them.

I had the s9's and the s9 hd's and got these for working out, but apparently they are only made for midgets. I am trying to break them in but man are they small on the head. Sound was a bit disappointing at first to, but the reviews generally say they get better over time.

The s9's where hard to bench with because they would always get knocked off your head but I have a feeling these will do better because of the redesign of where they fall on your head (have only been running lately no gym). The good news is that outdoors they are 100% better than the s9's
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12