1.    #1  
    I've been wondering if I should get another touchstone or 2 for around the house or my car. My real question is, I know with exhibition, why would they get rid of Touchstone? Or will they get a better touchstone type device, especially for a different form factor phone tablet.

Basically I don't want to buy Palm Pre accessories if the next Palm products don't work with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    In my opinion palm would be stupid for canceling the touchstone. So many company's have come out with devices like it since they have. Energizer charge pad was one of those. I think it is a huge mistake if they do.
    they are absolutely continuing, and you can get them for so little money. Stock up!
    yeah it would make no sense to stop it or redesign it for future devices and making it uncompatible with current generations. Look at that one thing called powermat that is now getting rise, I cant help but feel that they were inspired by the touchstone
    ive got several and got them cheaply when verizon had the bundles deals and im glad i did lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    So you don't think they'll redesign it for future devices?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    it will always work on other phones i believe . they might design some just for certain phones or other types of devices but over all they will be interchangeable i believe . but we will see !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The Touchstone was one of the groundbreaking award winning technologies that come with the original Pre and Pixi. I can’t see Palm or HP abandoning that technology any time soon.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Anything smaller than a tablet could probably be easily designed to accommodate the Touchstone and what little we have heard from HP and Palm suggests that they like it and intend to support it for the foreseeable future.
    yeah i see many other companies trying to or down right copying this tech as well !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη