1.    #1  
    My battery health is at 85% according to Dr battery so I'm looking for a brand new battery to get me to next year's new webos devices. I'm doing my best to stay positive and the release of 2.0 should quench my thirst for a bit.

any recommendations? Specific type? Not looking for the 2600, extended battery time version...
    3 bucks on amazon.com with free shipping. Search for palm pre battery. Just got one for the wife. Took about five days to deliver in mail.
  3.    #3  
    no issues? all was legit? battery works well?
  4. dec
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    @treetom --- thx ! Just picked one up as well ... my day1 Pre battery is past its peak for sure . . . I'll provide feeback if the one I just ordered seems to provide improvement. $3.17 (free shipping) is hard to pass on.
    I picked up some Centro batteries, they do work, with no problems and are super cheap.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by lenmac08 View Post
    no issues? all was legit? battery works well?
    I got one from Amazon a while back (though I paid $8), and I'm pretty sure these are not brand new. They're in good shape, though. Dr. Battery said mine was at about 95% just after I received it. But hey, you can't beat the price.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    <<Thread moved>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  8.    #8  
    just ordered a "new" battery on ebay...we'll see. I'll update once I get it
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I bought a new battery on Amazon for 3 bucks, and a new palm wall charger and cable for 5 bucks :P
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I got 2 batteries on eBay for $8. Both work well.
    i just started using one of these new batteries.did you guys do any particular charging cycle for them or just do he regular charging versus let them drain completely the first few uses