1.    #1  
    What is the best protective cover that is also compatible with Touchstone?
    case or cover . Case = protective hard case for out side of phone. Cover = pretective screen protector to keep the screen scratch free.

as for a case I really like siedio innocase , but they have the potential to break the first or second time your phone takes a dive to the floor. But they are by far the best fitting and form factor for the pre. As far as screen protectors go I use the phantom skins because they have them on sale @ phantomskins .com for like 10 bucks for two front covers . And they last a long time . They are about medium on a scale of easy to hard for difficulty to put on phone.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    I meant case. Thanks for your response. Anyone else has some input?
    I'd recommed the GRT case. More info here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...some-case.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    where's the best place to buy one of these GRT cases?
    Probably at a Verizon wireless or AT&T store.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    The GRT works great for me
    zagg is the best. Have full body and works great with touchstone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    case or cover . Case = protective hard case for out side of phone. Cover = pretective screen protector to keep the screen scratch free.

as for a case I really like siedio innocase , but they have the potential to break the first or second time your phone takes a dive to the floor. But they are by far the best fitting and form factor for the pre. As far as screen protectors go I use the phantom skins because they have them on sale @ phantomskins .com for like 10 bucks for two front covers . And they last a long time . They are about medium on a scale of easy to hard for difficulty to put on phone.
    agree completely with both products above but the seidio innocase's little tabs that hold the case to the phone are very vulnerable. Without a drop, the tabs will break after only a few months. Seidio did replace the case for free twice but I was sick of having to go through the process so just decided to go without a case and it works great. The phantom skinz are terrific too
    yes thats the truth but man when its on it looks good and feels good on the phone lol and as long as your not taking it on and off alot there is nothing to worry about or dropping it ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I used the Seido Innocase and it broke my phone. When I dropped it, the tab that holds it to the top part of the phone on the upper right took a huge chunk of plastic out of the phone. Probably a freak accident but still would not recommend, based on this event.
    GRT user here from June.

Best case for the Pre Ive seen to date.

When you drop it, it breaks apart, absorbing the shock, and saving the phone.

Not to mention, it assists the sliding mechanism, so there's less stress on it, reducing the "oreo" effect.

The eBay sale above is a good buy, if shipping is minimal.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

13.    #14  
    Thanks for the Ebay link....just made my purchase!
    I just bought one too! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Damn... Seems like that seller only ships to the US. Seems like a perfect case... Anyone know of a site that ships internationally?

I'd like to buy it ASAP at a reasonable price