1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to transfer contacts to a BlueAnt ST3? Even though I can pair them easily enough I can't send any contacts. When I try to manually send them via the Contacts App menu via "Send All To Car Kit" I get a "No devices found" message. This happens whether I do it at initial pairing, while attempting to update phone book, when they are not paired or when the device is already paired and idle. I can only surmise that the Pre does not recognize the ST3 as a car kit. Can anyone enlighten me?
    Worked for me.. not sure what to tell you.

When I first paired them it asked me if I want to share contacts with it and after I confirmed it took care of everything.

Works beautifully for me so far, only missing is voice dialing/commands but that's a fault of webOS.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
  3.    #3  
    If you can't voice dial from it what do you gain by sharing your contacts? Does it announce them by name?
    yes
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Contacts transfered fine from my Pixi Plus to my ST3 after pairing. I haven't tried updating them manually yet, though, it just pulled them automatically.