1.    #1  
    Form follows function. My batt ruins so quick.
    Seido or Mugen? 2300 or 2800 or 3800 mah or standard battery?
    How big they are, how much do they weighs?
    Just trying to buy best ergonomics not just a extended batt.

cheers
    mugen. Those of us with seidio batteries have discovered they don't achieve the rated capacity.

each size increase makes your phone thicher by about the depth of the stock battery.

there is a guy in these forums that will put the touchstone stuff in the extended back for about $50.
    I would say it depends on how often you use your phone. I use mine to do everything, so I use a mugen power 10400(extended) battery. It does the job for me.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Stay away from Seidio. Go with Mugen from my understanding Mugen delivers more Mah than Seidio does. I have owned 2 Seidio 2600, 1st drained after a week as fast as my stock 1150. My 2nd is a bit better and after a month I certainley see a diffrence from my 1st and current seidio 2600 (2300 in reality). Go with Mugen, you won't regret it.
    I would say buy a couple more stock batteries. Dont bother with those "extended" batteries. Waste of money.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I would say buy a couple more stock batteries. Dont bother with those "extended" batteries. Waste of money.
    This idea suits better for me because I dont want an extruded phone cover but charging the batteries while using the one is another problem.

The stock batterry is good for 10 hours for my usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by secure View Post
    This idea suits better for me because I dont want an extruded phone cover but charging the batteries while using the one is another problem.

The stock batterry is good for 10 hours for my usage.
    Exactly. I dont want to carry a large brick around. I just bought 4 more stock batteries. They cost almost nothing on Amazon.com
  8.    #8  
    how do you keep them charged?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Exactly. I dont want to carry a large brick around. I just bought 4 more stock batteries. They cost almost nothing on Amazon.com
    could you let us know how these "cheaper" batteries last? From what I've heard, these lower cost Pre batteries are actually centro batteries being sold as Pre batteries.
    You can get OEM Palm batteries for 5$. Centros are of the same quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by cr_8_tiv View Post
    could you let us know how these "cheaper" batteries last? From what I've heard, these lower cost Pre batteries are actually centro batteries being sold as Pre batteries.
    What's wrong with the centro batteries? Palm gave me a centro battery as a replacement for my old battery...
    when will the mugens come down in price?

the 2800 still sells for $80!!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I just ordered a couple Pre batteries from Amazon. They have them for $3 each with free shipping..!

I can't post a URL (because I have less than 10 posts) so just go to amazon.com and search for "palm pre battery".
    I love my Seidio 2600. I've had it for about 7 months with no issues!

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.