1.    #1  
    I just received it yesterday and tried it out. The led light is on, but there is no charge to the phone. Anyone else have this issue?
    is it a palm branded device? Does your phone charge properly from the wall outlet?

if it charges from the wall adapter you should probably try to exchange the car adapter.
    just try to contact the support ...
  4.    #4  
    It is a palm branded charger. I can charge from the wall outlet. I tried swapping my supplied usb cable with the one from the car charger and get the same result.

If it was working, would the phone signal that it is charging?
    Last edited by team; 11/13/2010 at 12:20 PM.
    Intersting thing recently happened to my Pre I have a Sprint branded car charger which has worked fine. I was in my wife's car so I used her Sprint branded car charger which would not charge my phone. Now when I try to use the car charger in my car it doesn't work either, however, I can use the microUSB wall charger and it works. Explain that one? By the way my wife's car charger still charges her phone.
    It happened to me once, turned out I have to replace the cigarette lighter fuse, it was very simple fix. However before I figured that out, I always went and buy new car charger

Sent from Tapatalk