1.    #1  
    Why were people complaining about it again? It's actually very easy to remove if you just use your brain and start removing slowly from the bottom. It's not just going to easily pop off for you, hence they call it a 'hard case'. Also, zero oreo. It feels like a blackberry touch. Just loving it. But it sucks that the touchstone won't work and i'll have to remove it to get the touchstone to work.
    This is why the AGF case is better. No Oreo and they send you 2 backs. One with the touchstone cutout and one without.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  3.    #3  
    Yeah..but still, if you are patient enough, you can remove the otterbox case and use your t.s
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    AGF? Do you have a link for thisone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Yeah..but still, if you are patient enough, you can remove the otterbox case and use your t.s
    touchstone was built for convenence,,having to take your case off to put it on the ts sort of defeats the purpose. I have a ts where I sit in my living room,with in an hour I must put it on and off the ts at least a dozen times.
    Exactly what I do...remove the case and then charge via TS. I love the fact that Otterbox is a solid brick and very handy when dropped, which I've done more times then I'd have liked. Sorli...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    touchstone was built for convenence,,having to take your case off to put it on the ts sort of defeats the purpose. I have a ts where I sit in my living room,with in an hour I must put it on and off the ts at least a dozen times.
    Well, in that case, take it off when you get to your living room lol. It really doesn't bother me that much. It's easy to take off.
    well,i had a hard case,the one with the cut out in the back,i loved it but,after a few months I took it off and fell in love with the way the pre really looked all over again. With back covers so cheap,and shield on the front,i never ever dropped it,why the hell do I have this case on. Never had any oreo,15 months later still not a trace of oreo. I just said the hell with the case. If I sshould someday drop and break it,thats what tep is for,especially now that there is no more deductible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kablin View Post
    AGF? Do you have a link for thisone?
    AGF (AG Findings) Case

Palm Pre/Palm Pre Plus GRT Case Kit - Palm - Palm Pre - Palm Pre Plus - Verizon - AGF