Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    ok first of all i have an old car ( 98 geo prizm) hence i dont have an updated stereo head unit .... so i bought a bluetooth fm transmitter thinking i'll be able to hear my phone calls AND stream music through my cars stereo with the transmitter without plugging in anything to the headphone jack ..... it works great for making and receiving phone calls but will NOT playback any music without me plugging in a cord in the phone headphone jack which connects to the transmitter...... did i just buy too cheap of a transmitter or does the pre plus just not support music playback through bluetooth??

T
    umm im not sure about that one ? i use an fm transmitter that plugs into the phone and then i can take calls and play music over the stereo like that.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    yeah I also had bought one of those before I had purchased the bluetooth one but I wanted to get away from the wires .... I'm just wondering if mabey the pre's bluetooth isn't capable of streaming music
    I use a Blackberry VM-605 with my all stock Verizon Pre Plus. It streams music and calls all via the FM transmitter without any problems. I also get about 12 - 15 hours of music streaming off of one battery charge.
    Its not the Pre. Your bluetooth transmitter needs to support A2DP. I use the Jabra Cruiser and it plays music and does phone calls via bluetooth. It connects to the phone via bluetooth and the sterio via FM transmitter. I LOVE IT!
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    ok that answered my question....i guess I should have spent a little more money....grrrrr