1.    #1  
    I am pretty interested in getting a few of theses

Skins for Palm Pre Plus | GelaSkins

I do have a few concerns, people who already have them could answer.

First it covers the gesture area, is the gesture area still responsive to swipes?

Also How is it applied, and will it apply well if I already have a screen protector on that also covers the sides?

Will using a case (AGF GRT case) effect it in anway?

Can it be easily removed, and reused?

And does it prevent touchstone use?
    Last edited by kel101; 11/03/2010 at 05:32 PM.
    it does cover the gesture area, but i am not sure if it affects the use of the gesture area, because i only used the back of the gela skin. it is stuck on similar to screen protector, so i say it is safe to assume if you tried taking it off, it would also pull off the screen protector, i do not reccomend you try this. Gela skins are basically like big stickers you paste on your phone, although they use special adhesive that allows you to take it off and reposition it, it does not leave your phone sticky, it can be reused, as long as the glue is still there, i took my gela skin off about 5 or 6 times to reposition it.
    AND i'm not sure if it prevents touchstone use, i do not own a touchstone.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by atesh_vg View Post
    it does cover the gesture area, but i am not sure if it affects the use of the gesture area, because i only used the back of the gela skin. it is stuck on similar to screen protector, so i say it is safe to assume if you tried taking it off, it would also pull off the screen protector, i do not reccomend you try this. Gela skins are basically like big stickers you paste on your phone, although they use special adhesive that allows you to take it off and reposition it, it does not leave your phone sticky, it can be reused, as long as the glue is still there, i took my gela skin off about 5 or 6 times to reposition it.
    AND i'm not sure if it prevents touchstone use, i do not own a touchstone.
    Another concern is with the pre + if it covers the gesture area, do blink notifications still show (I assume they dont)
    i doubt it...you could just use the back like i do, but theres the touchstone issue there too, but touchstone work with magnets, so i think it would still work
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Another concern is with the pre + if it covers the gesture area, do blink notifications still show (I assume they dont)
    SkinIt.com has the opposite problem; they make their skins for the Pre minus, and have a cutout on the front skin that doesn't make a lot of sense for the Pre+
  6.    #6  
    hmm It doesnt seem worth paying money for them when I will only use half of the skin..unless the front does show notifications?