Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    This is a warranty replacement skin for the first that peeled. I applied it Sunday night and had it looking perfect, left device off for minimum of 12hrs, and now Tuesday morning it's peeling. I'm very disappointed at this point. I think Skinomi has a great product compared to others as far as clarity of the skin and very little tackiness, but it needs to stay on. What peels up is the wrap around the corners tabs for the sides. Wish I would have just got the front only.

At the bottom left corner where the side tab meets the front is where it's pulling up. Last one was that same spot on the top right corner.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I've always wondered how the sides/tabs stay on. Guess I'll get the front flat one only then:
    The PhantomSkinz are like these where they have the sides and tabs. Best skins I've ever used for my phone. They adhere incredibly well, and have the best feel and response for the touchscreen (IMO). You can buy just the front skins too in case you have a touchstone back on the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    The PhantomSkinz are like these where they have the sides and tabs. Best skins I've ever used for my phone. They adhere incredibly well, and have the best feel and response for the touchscreen (IMO). You can buy just the front skins too in case you have a touchstone back on the device.
    I don't remember if that's the name of this thin screen/body proctector I got at the mall yesterday, but the sales guy was advertising it at his booth - he was demonstrating how scratch resistant it is.. By using a sharp object to scratch the screen with the screen proctector on, and when he wipe the screen off ...there wasn't any scratches at all. I also tried it myself just to make sure it wasn't a scam. It cost $15 dollars and up depending on the phone model. Note: It comes custom made for each phone model.. and it covers the back as well.(Optional) It look and feel like there isn't anything on your phone. (I'll give it two thumbs up).